Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

Public Humiliation at my High school.

MadisonMichelle
Posts: 115
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 5:02:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I go to North High School, and we had a senior rally for all the graduating seniors this past Tuesday. Before this rally, seniors that are on the "redline" (might not be able to graduate), are supposed to be taken to another room to do there work, by their counselors. Well our senior counselor wasn't available, so they all were able to sit in the rally for part of it. Well, one of our long-time truancy officers, Mark, decided after the Dean of students finished talking about discipline he gets up and says he had the "redline" students list. He then proceeds to get up, walk to the front of the room, and call out individual names of the students on the redline list. He called each individual up, made them turn around to face their classmates and wave. They had to "wave goodbye to all the graduating peers that they would never see again". Then he says "remember their faces". Then made them walk out of the gym. Mind you, these were INDIVIDUAL students he called out. One by one. I feel as though this is public humiliation, and slander of these teenagers. It's been publicized on the news, as parents of these humiliated students called and reported. Lawsuits are being considered. What do you guys think?
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 6:34:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/10/2014 5:02:47 PM, MadisonMichelle wrote:
I go to North High School, and we had a senior rally for all the graduating seniors this past Tuesday. Before this rally, seniors that are on the "redline" (might not be able to graduate), are supposed to be taken to another room to do there work, by their counselors. Well our senior counselor wasn't available, so they all were able to sit in the rally for part of it. Well, one of our long-time truancy officers, Mark, decided after the Dean of students finished talking about discipline he gets up and says he had the "redline" students list. He then proceeds to get up, walk to the front of the room, and call out individual names of the students on the redline list. He called each individual up, made them turn around to face their classmates and wave. They had to "wave goodbye to all the graduating peers that they would never see again". Then he says "remember their faces". Then made them walk out of the gym. Mind you, these were INDIVIDUAL students he called out. One by one. I feel as though this is public humiliation, and slander of these teenagers. It's been publicized on the news, as parents of these humiliated students called and reported. Lawsuits are being considered. What do you guys think?

you long time truancy officer should immediately be fired. someone of his position should not behave like such a 10 year old
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
MadisonMichelle
Posts: 115
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2014 12:36:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 6:34:20 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/10/2014 5:02:47 PM, MadisonMichelle wrote:
I go to North High School, and we had a senior rally for all the graduating seniors this past Tuesday. Before this rally, seniors that are on the "redline" (might not be able to graduate), are supposed to be taken to another room to do there work, by their counselors. Well our senior counselor wasn't available, so they all were able to sit in the rally for part of it. Well, one of our long-time truancy officers, Mark, decided after the Dean of students finished talking about discipline he gets up and says he had the "redline" students list. He then proceeds to get up, walk to the front of the room, and call out individual names of the students on the redline list. He called each individual up, made them turn around to face their classmates and wave. They had to "wave goodbye to all the graduating peers that they would never see again". Then he says "remember their faces". Then made them walk out of the gym. Mind you, these were INDIVIDUAL students he called out. One by one. I feel as though this is public humiliation, and slander of these teenagers. It's been publicized on the news, as parents of these humiliated students called and reported. Lawsuits are being considered. What do you guys think?

you long time truancy officer should immediately be fired. someone of his position should not behave like such a 10 year old

That is exactly what i thought, but they are trying to cover it up, it was even all over the news, and the seniors who spoke to the news were suspended!
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2014 6:43:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/19/2014 12:36:18 PM, MadisonMichelle wrote:
At 4/12/2014 6:34:20 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/10/2014 5:02:47 PM, MadisonMichelle wrote:
I go to North High School, and we had a senior rally for all the graduating seniors this past Tuesday. Before this rally, seniors that are on the "redline" (might not be able to graduate), are supposed to be taken to another room to do there work, by their counselors. Well our senior counselor wasn't available, so they all were able to sit in the rally for part of it. Well, one of our long-time truancy officers, Mark, decided after the Dean of students finished talking about discipline he gets up and says he had the "redline" students list. He then proceeds to get up, walk to the front of the room, and call out individual names of the students on the redline list. He called each individual up, made them turn around to face their classmates and wave. They had to "wave goodbye to all the graduating peers that they would never see again". Then he says "remember their faces". Then made them walk out of the gym. Mind you, these were INDIVIDUAL students he called out. One by one. I feel as though this is public humiliation, and slander of these teenagers. It's been publicized on the news, as parents of these humiliated students called and reported. Lawsuits are being considered. What do you guys think?

you long time truancy officer should immediately be fired. someone of his position should not behave like such a 10 year old

That is exactly what i thought, but they are trying to cover it up, it was even all over the news, and the seniors who spoke to the news were suspended!

yeah thats really bogus if they're doing that. but off topic, long time no see how's it going or how's life treating you?
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
MadisonMichelle
Posts: 115
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 5:14:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/20/2014 6:43:07 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/19/2014 12:36:18 PM, MadisonMichelle wrote:
At 4/12/2014 6:34:20 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/10/2014 5:02:47 PM, MadisonMichelle wrote:
I go to North High School, and we had a senior rally for all the graduating seniors this past Tuesday. Before this rally, seniors that are on the "redline" (might not be able to graduate), are supposed to be taken to another room to do there work, by their counselors. Well our senior counselor wasn't available, so they all were able to sit in the rally for part of it. Well, one of our long-time truancy officers, Mark, decided after the Dean of students finished talking about discipline he gets up and says he had the "redline" students list. He then proceeds to get up, walk to the front of the room, and call out individual names of the students on the redline list. He called each individual up, made them turn around to face their classmates and wave. They had to "wave goodbye to all the graduating peers that they would never see again". Then he says "remember their faces". Then made them walk out of the gym. Mind you, these were INDIVIDUAL students he called out. One by one. I feel as though this is public humiliation, and slander of these teenagers. It's been publicized on the news, as parents of these humiliated students called and reported. Lawsuits are being considered. What do you guys think?

you long time truancy officer should immediately be fired. someone of his position should not behave like such a 10 year old

That is exactly what i thought, but they are trying to cover it up, it was even all over the news, and the seniors who spoke to the news were suspended!

yeah thats really bogus if they're doing that. but off topic, long time no see how's it going or how's life treating you?

My life has been better, and yours?
MyDinosaurHands
Posts: 203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 6:22:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I agree, that's totally out of line.

I'm surprised someone on this site was at this school though, I saw it on the news!

And the fact that your school is suspending kids who talked to the press is a pretty dumb move on their part, it only makes them look worse.
Guess what I used to type this..

Careful! Don't laugh too hard.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 8:12:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 5:14:51 PM, MadisonMichelle wrote:
At 4/20/2014 6:43:07 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/19/2014 12:36:18 PM, MadisonMichelle wrote:
At 4/12/2014 6:34:20 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/10/2014 5:02:47 PM, MadisonMichelle wrote:
I go to North High School, and we had a senior rally for all the graduating seniors this past Tuesday. Before this rally, seniors that are on the "redline" (might not be able to graduate), are supposed to be taken to another room to do there work, by their counselors. Well our senior counselor wasn't available, so they all were able to sit in the rally for part of it. Well, one of our long-time truancy officers, Mark, decided after the Dean of students finished talking about discipline he gets up and says he had the "redline" students list. He then proceeds to get up, walk to the front of the room, and call out individual names of the students on the redline list. He called each individual up, made them turn around to face their classmates and wave. They had to "wave goodbye to all the graduating peers that they would never see again". Then he says "remember their faces". Then made them walk out of the gym. Mind you, these were INDIVIDUAL students he called out. One by one. I feel as though this is public humiliation, and slander of these teenagers. It's been publicized on the news, as parents of these humiliated students called and reported. Lawsuits are being considered. What do you guys think?

you long time truancy officer should immediately be fired. someone of his position should not behave like such a 10 year old

That is exactly what i thought, but they are trying to cover it up, it was even all over the news, and the seniors who spoke to the news were suspended!

yeah thats really bogus if they're doing that. but off topic, long time no see how's it going or how's life treating you?

My life has been better, and yours?

its been pretty good well there has been a bit of drama at my school but thats not something i would like to make public on ddo
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
WheezySquash8
Posts: 130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 7:50:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/10/2014 5:02:47 PM, MadisonMichelle wrote:
I go to North High School, and we had a senior rally for all the graduating seniors this past Tuesday. Before this rally, seniors that are on the "redline" (might not be able to graduate), are supposed to be taken to another room to do there work, by their counselors. Well our senior counselor wasn't available, so they all were able to sit in the rally for part of it. Well, one of our long-time truancy officers, Mark, decided after the Dean of students finished talking about discipline he gets up and says he had the "redline" students list. He then proceeds to get up, walk to the front of the room, and call out individual names of the students on the redline list. He called each individual up, made them turn around to face their classmates and wave. They had to "wave goodbye to all the graduating peers that they would never see again". Then he says "remember their faces". Then made them walk out of the gym. Mind you, these were INDIVIDUAL students he called out. One by one. I feel as though this is public humiliation, and slander of these teenagers. It's been publicized on the news, as parents of these humiliated students called and reported. Lawsuits are being considered. What do you guys think?

Yeah... That's common. It happens a lot in my school district. :l
Pacifist Since 3/12/14
Wheezy
Shadow-Dragon
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 9:16:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
He should not be given a punishment for that.
Those students are not doing well, and most likely, kids already know who they are. It is not a violation of anyone's rights. He made that announcement as a way to punish the kids in public. He should not be punished. Reply if you disagree. Sorry if this offended anyone.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 3:02:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Public humiliation can be a very effective tool for punishment and has the bonus if being a huge turn on.
SolonKR
Posts: 4,041
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 4:56:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/4/2014 9:16:23 AM, Shadow-Dragon wrote:
He should not be given a punishment for that.
Those students are not doing well, and most likely, kids already know who they are. It is not a violation of anyone's rights. He made that announcement as a way to punish the kids in public. He should not be punished. Reply if you disagree. Sorry if this offended anyone.

Isn't the objective in school to help prepare kids to do well in life? Public humiliation of that kind serves no beneficial purpose that outweighs the detriment to these kids. The officer should be reprimanded, if not immediately dismissed.

It doesn't violate anyone's rights, but just because it doesn't violate someone's rights doesn't make it right.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 5:29:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/29/2014 4:56:26 PM, SolonKR wrote:
At 5/4/2014 9:16:23 AM, Shadow-Dragon wrote:
He should not be given a punishment for that.
Those students are not doing well, and most likely, kids already know who they are. It is not a violation of anyone's rights. He made that announcement as a way to punish the kids in public. He should not be punished. Reply if you disagree. Sorry if this offended anyone.

Isn't the objective in school to help prepare kids to do well in life? Public humiliation of that kind serves no beneficial purpose that outweighs the detriment to these kids. The officer should be reprimanded, if not immediately dismissed.

I'd say reprimanded.
Individually berating them at a school function is uncalled for; however, see below.

It doesn't violate anyone's rights, but just because it doesn't violate someone's rights doesn't make it right.

What I find most troubling is the fact that, by policy, these kids weren't supposed to be there, but were because someone called in sick or something?
Is that our education system?
My work here is, finally, done.
SolonKR
Posts: 4,041
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 6:01:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/29/2014 5:29:26 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/29/2014 4:56:26 PM, SolonKR wrote:
At 5/4/2014 9:16:23 AM, Shadow-Dragon wrote:
He should not be given a punishment for that.
Those students are not doing well, and most likely, kids already know who they are. It is not a violation of anyone's rights. He made that announcement as a way to punish the kids in public. He should not be punished. Reply if you disagree. Sorry if this offended anyone.

Isn't the objective in school to help prepare kids to do well in life? Public humiliation of that kind serves no beneficial purpose that outweighs the detriment to these kids. The officer should be reprimanded, if not immediately dismissed.

I'd say reprimanded.
Individually berating them at a school function is uncalled for; however, see below.
It doesn't violate anyone's rights, but just because it doesn't violate someone's rights doesn't make it right.

What I find most troubling is the fact that, by policy, these kids weren't supposed to be there, but were because someone called in sick or something?
Is that our education system?

From the detail I'm picking up here, it doesn't sound like they were left unsupervised; rather, because the counselor that was supposed to help them with work didn't show, they were allowed to go to the ceremony. What the school SHOULD have done was to get another person to stand in for that person; however, the state of our education system is bleh. I'm in one of the best public schools in my area, yet I've seen a teacher verbally abuse a student, causing them to have a panic attack; I've also seen several examples of the school attempting to use the Special Ed program as a threat to kids.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 6:11:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/29/2014 6:01:48 PM, SolonKR wrote:

From the detail I'm picking up here, it doesn't sound like they were left unsupervised; rather, because the counselor that was supposed to help them with work didn't show, they were allowed to go to the ceremony. What the school SHOULD have done was to get another person to stand in for that person; however, the state of our education system is bleh. I'm in one of the best public schools in my area, yet I've seen a teacher verbally abuse a student, causing them to have a panic attack; I've also seen several examples of the school attempting to use the Special Ed program as a threat to kids.

Exactly!!
The kids weren't supposed to be there.
They weren't supposed to be celebrated with the others.
I don't fault for the truancy cop for doing this, but his execution was poor.

At my school, if you were more than a credit behind, YOU DID NOT WALK with your class. It seems like at this school, they'd be like "meh, too much paperwork, so go ahead", which cheapens the whole experience.
Hell, I walked with my class, and my friends were angry about it (I was two classes behind....because I was expelled)

Remember, this rally was for the graduating seniors, and senior who weren't graduating shouldn't have been there. But, why should schools that just pass kids instead of teaching them, actually give a damn about anything.
I personally know three people who graduated from their high school, who literally cannot be trusted to make change at a restaurant because their till will be short.
My work here is, finally, done.
SolonKR
Posts: 4,041
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 9:18:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/29/2014 6:11:02 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/29/2014 6:01:48 PM, SolonKR wrote:
Exactly!!
The kids weren't supposed to be there.
They weren't supposed to be celebrated with the others.
I don't fault for the truancy cop for doing this, but his execution was poor.

At my school, if you were more than a credit behind, YOU DID NOT WALK with your class. It seems like at this school, they'd be like "meh, too much paperwork, so go ahead", which cheapens the whole experience.
Hell, I walked with my class, and my friends were angry about it (I was two classes behind....because I was expelled)

Remember, this rally was for the graduating seniors, and senior who weren't graduating shouldn't have been there. But, why should schools that just pass kids instead of teaching them, actually give a damn about anything.
I personally know three people who graduated from their high school, who literally cannot be trusted to make change at a restaurant because their till will be short.

We'll return with this episode of "Khaos and the Old Days" after these few messages :P

I think "his execution was poor" is an understatement. A responsible adult ought to know better.

With regards to the schools just passing kids through; I completely agree. My school has leveled classes: AP/Honors, A, B, C, and Explorations (which is mostly reserved for SpEd). On the surface, it seems like a good idea; theoretically separating kids by academic ability for classes more suited to them. However, the fundamental flaw is that they explicitly designed C level classes to be not-college bound ones. I quote, from page 31 of the course catalog "offer scholastic preparation for some two year post-secondary institutions" (I can shoot you the link to the source in a PM; I typically don't give out personal information, but I trust you, and I'm gone in a year anyway to who-knows-where). In other words, they don't offer preparation for most two-year and all four-year institutions. That's an absolute tragedy, in my opinion. It allows kids to shut doors their freshman year of high school; they aren't responsible enough for that.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 7:30:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/29/2014 9:18:37 PM, SolonKR wrote:
At 7/29/2014 6:11:02 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/29/2014 6:01:48 PM, SolonKR wrote:
Exactly!!
The kids weren't supposed to be there.
They weren't supposed to be celebrated with the others.
I don't fault for the truancy cop for doing this, but his execution was poor.

At my school, if you were more than a credit behind, YOU DID NOT WALK with your class. It seems like at this school, they'd be like "meh, too much paperwork, so go ahead", which cheapens the whole experience.
Hell, I walked with my class, and my friends were angry about it (I was two classes behind....because I was expelled)

Remember, this rally was for the graduating seniors, and senior who weren't graduating shouldn't have been there. But, why should schools that just pass kids instead of teaching them, actually give a damn about anything.
I personally know three people who graduated from their high school, who literally cannot be trusted to make change at a restaurant because their till will be short.

We'll return with this episode of "Khaos and the Old Days" after these few messages :P
My school was very good academically...at least while I was there.
Our Knowledge Bowl, Quiz Bowl teams were to state. Science Bowl to nationals. Debate and Speech did well (wasn't part of them). And our women's volleyball team were champions.

I'm aware I am comparing different times, but I am also comparing different schools in different counties.

I think "his execution was poor" is an understatement. A responsible adult ought to know better.
He also could have just been enraged, and it's not like anyone tried to stop him.

With regards to the schools just passing kids through; I completely agree. My school has leveled classes: AP/Honors, A, B, C, and Explorations (which is mostly reserved for SpEd). On the surface, it seems like a good idea; theoretically separating kids by academic ability for classes more suited to them. However, the fundamental flaw is that they explicitly designed C level classes to be not-college bound ones. I quote, from page 31 of the course catalog "offer scholastic preparation for some two year post-secondary institutions" (I can shoot you the link to the source in a PM; I typically don't give out personal information, but I trust you, and I'm gone in a year anyway to who-knows-where). In other words, they don't offer preparation for most two-year and all four-year institutions. That's an absolute tragedy, in my opinion. It allows kids to shut doors their freshman year of high school; they aren't responsible enough for that.

It almost sounds like you are assuming all students are/can go to college. I disagree.
I went to a private 2-year college in 2009, and there were people who could not read, could not write, and could not do math. Why are they here?

There is a difference between preparing for college, teaching critical thinking (which would be great), and the "three R's", which is basic understanding. What does it mean to graduate high school if people who literally might not pass a test of "what is 506 - 237?"
My work here is, finally, done.
SolonKR
Posts: 4,041
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 9:11:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/30/2014 7:30:09 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/29/2014 9:18:37 PM, SolonKR wrote:
At 7/29/2014 6:11:02 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/29/2014 6:01:48 PM, SolonKR wrote:
Exactly!!
The kids weren't supposed to be there.
They weren't supposed to be celebrated with the others.
I don't fault for the truancy cop for doing this, but his execution was poor.

At my school, if you were more than a credit behind, YOU DID NOT WALK with your class. It seems like at this school, they'd be like "meh, too much paperwork, so go ahead", which cheapens the whole experience.
Hell, I walked with my class, and my friends were angry about it (I was two classes behind....because I was expelled)

Remember, this rally was for the graduating seniors, and senior who weren't graduating shouldn't have been there. But, why should schools that just pass kids instead of teaching them, actually give a damn about anything.
I personally know three people who graduated from their high school, who literally cannot be trusted to make change at a restaurant because their till will be short.

We'll return with this episode of "Khaos and the Old Days" after these few messages :P
My school was very good academically...at least while I was there.
Our Knowledge Bowl, Quiz Bowl teams were to state. Science Bowl to nationals. Debate and Speech did well (wasn't part of them). And our women's volleyball team were champions.

I'm aware I am comparing different times, but I am also comparing different schools in different counties.

It was a joke; I didn't mean that it wasn't relevant.
What country?

I think "his execution was poor" is an understatement. A responsible adult ought to know better.
He also could have just been enraged, and it's not like anyone tried to stop him.

I'll chalk my lack of empathy up to personal experiences. Your view could be completely correct, and I still wouldn't empathize.

With regards to the schools just passing kids through; I completely agree. My school has leveled classes: AP/Honors, A, B, C, and Explorations (which is mostly reserved for SpEd). On the surface, it seems like a good idea; theoretically separating kids by academic ability for classes more suited to them. However, the fundamental flaw is that they explicitly designed C level classes to be not-college bound ones. I quote, from page 31 of the course catalog "offer scholastic preparation for some two year post-secondary institutions" (I can shoot you the link to the source in a PM; I typically don't give out personal information, but I trust you, and I'm gone in a year anyway to who-knows-where). In other words, they don't offer preparation for most two-year and all four-year institutions. That's an absolute tragedy, in my opinion. It allows kids to shut doors their freshman year of high school; they aren't responsible enough for that.

It almost sounds like you are assuming all students are/can go to college. I disagree.
I went to a private 2-year college in 2009, and there were people who could not read, could not write, and could not do math. Why are they here?

I am not assuming they all can. I am stating that they shouldn't be babied into being allowed to immediately dismiss the idea of it and the idea of putting in effort, which is what my school did.

There is a difference between preparing for college, teaching critical thinking (which would be great), and the "three R's", which is basic understanding. What does it mean to graduate high school if people who literally might not pass a test of "what is 506 - 237?"

I suppose I should have elaborated. In my school, college-prep at the lowest available level is basically the three R's. The higher levels have more critical thinking (for example, we had to consider the tenets of existentialism [ugh] in Honors English), B level is for the bare essentials (for example, my computer apps class taught basic competence with Microsoft Office), and C level... *shudders*. Even the NCAA doesn't accept C-level course work as counting toward the "core classes" they need in order to play sports. They don't learn what they need to function in the real world. What you said is exactly right--for the kids in C level, graduation means almost nothing. The school, though, actually agrees that they're not beneficial to students; they're phasing C-level classes out of the available courses, starting this year with physical science, thank goodness.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
trueseeker
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2014 5:14:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
It should always be remembered that emotional hurt can sometimes hurt worse than physical hurt. Shaming and humiliating is never acceptable under any circumstance.