Jump to topic:

Christian Homeschool is a cult

LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2014 3:27:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
guys it is proven fact that the Christian Homeschool Movement was founded by cult leaders who sacrifice babies on alters to Satan
first of all those evil homeschool parents forbid their daughters from wearing short shorts it is despicable and evil and devil-worshipping that they dont allow their daughters to walk around exposing their butts and their chests and having sex before marriage because we all know that sex before marriage is good and marriage is evil misogynist child hating Nazi Bush-supporting evil Christians
second homeschool curriculum is revisionist and it lies about history for instance they say that the Murican Founding Fathers established Murica as Christian nation butt we all know that this is false and evil and satanic and the Founding Fathers absolutely did not pray right before making the Constitution and this is evil Satanist lie spread by evil baby eating homeschoolers and the early American Colleges and Universities were established NOT to teach Christianity butt rather to teach the good news of Charles Darwin and Karl Marx and Margaret Sanger and Barack Obama so checkmate you cultists and the mention of God in our original documents doesnt exist it was made up by evil homeschool conservative Hitler creationist conservatives and over fifty of the signers of the Declaration of Independence were NOT members of mainstream Christian denominations rather they were all atheists and deists and atheists and none of them were Christian so checkmate again
third of all Christian Homeschool students are antisocial because instead of having social interactions with other kids they are locked in basements all day long and the homeschool myth of Christian Homeschool social networks are false false false false
forth of all and most deadly of all those homeschoolers learn that the Earth is 3000 years old butt this is false and the transition fossils all around us confirm evolution so checkmate homeschool Hitler George Bush worshipping Satanist Christian Muslim Jew Obama hating monkeys fundamentalists who wanna burn good atheists at stakes checkmate!!!!!!!!!!!!
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 9:50:27 PM
I would like to start out with saying that I have been homeschooled in a conservative Christian home since day one.

At 6/30/2014 3:27:32 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
guys it is proven fact that the Christian Homeschool Movement was founded by cult leaders who sacrifice babies on alters to Satan

Oh, really?

first of all those evil homeschool parents forbid their daughters from wearing short shorts it is despicable and evil and devil-worshipping that they dont allow their daughters to walk around exposing their butts and their chests and having sex before marriage because we all know that sex before marriage is good and marriage is evil misogynist child hating Nazi Bush-supporting evil Christians

I know several Christian Homeschooled girls who wear shorts regularly. As to the rest of it, well.......

second homeschool curriculum is revisionist and it lies about history for instance they say that the Murican Founding Fathers established Murica as Christian nation butt we all know that this is false and evil and satanic and the Founding Fathers absolutely did not pray right before making the Constitution and this is evil Satanist lie spread by evil baby eating homeschoolers and the early American Colleges and Universities were established NOT to teach Christianity butt rather to teach the good news of Charles Darwin and Karl Marx and Margaret Sanger and Barack Obama so checkmate you cultists and the mention of God in our original documents doesnt exist it was made up by evil homeschool conservative Hitler creationist conservatives and over fifty of the signers of the Declaration of Independence were NOT members of mainstream Christian denominations rather they were all atheists and deists and atheists and none of them were Christian so checkmate again

Is that all one sentence?

third of all Christian Homeschool students are antisocial because instead of having social interactions with other kids they are locked in basements all day long and the homeschool myth of Christian Homeschool social networks are false false false false

I have hundreds of friends, and we don't have a basement.

forth of all and most deadly of all those homeschoolers learn that the Earth is 3000 years old butt this is false and the transition fossils all around us confirm evolution so checkmate homeschool Hitler George Bush worshipping Satanist Christian Muslim Jew Obama hating monkeys fundamentalists who wanna burn good atheists at stakes checkmate!!!!!!!!!!!!

No we learn that the earth is 10000 to 6000 years old! Burning people at the stake has gone out of style btw.

I just realized that the entire post is just one sentence. No wonder I'm out of breath! ;)
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 3:23:27 PM
At 7/2/2014 9:50:27 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
I would like to start out with saying that I have been homeschooled in a conservative Christian home since day one.

Oh, really?

I know several Christian Homeschooled girls who wear shorts regularly. As to the rest of it, well.......

this is a lie spread by gay homeschool fundamentalist evil Capitalist Bush-Loving Obama-Hating homeschoolers you are probably infiltration account created by evil homeschool chidren

of course it is one sentence why would it not be

Lies

No we learn that the earth is 10000 to 6000 years old! Burning people at the stake has gone out of style btw.

of course you stopped burning people at stakes you know that you are no longer in power you evil homeschool Satanist Christian Muslim Jew Obama hating monkeys checkmate

I just realized that the entire post is just one sentence. No wonder I'm out of breath! ;)
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 3:45:04 PM
At 7/3/2014 3:23:27 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/2/2014 9:50:27 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

Oh, really?

this is a lie spread by gay homeschool fundamentalist evil Capitalist Bush-Loving Obama-Hating homeschoolers you are probably infiltration account created by evil homeschool chidren

Prove it! ;) Seeing as I am a homeschooled child.........

of course it is one sentence why would it not be

Because I believe in periods!

Lies

Do you want to try to prove me wrong? ;)

of course you stopped burning people at stakes you know that you are no longer in power you evil homeschool Satanist Christian Muslim Jew Obama hating monkeys checkmate

When were homeschoolers in power? What is the definition of evil? How do you know evil exists?

If I was a monkey, I would type like this:

Ljdsljfljsljgkjaldsjlf. alksjdkfjsljdfl.

You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
deusdiligitme
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2014 1:12:56 AM
Wow LogicalLunatic those where some strong words against homeschooling! i'm homeschooled and i think it's important to have the insiders look at it.

I do know many homeschooled girls that wear short skirts. In fact my family allows me to where shorter skirts if i want to however i have made choice to where longer skirts because i feel more comfortable in them. My sister has done the same.

Unsocialized is probably one of the most commonly associated words with homeschooling, Sadly enough i think it is probably one of the most deceiving words about it as well. it's true that there are homeschoolers that are under socialized but there are also public school kids that are too. Most homeschoolers though have activities (sports, music, etc") that they regularly do that allows them to get together with their friends. I usually see my friends a couple times a week (1-4). The other thing people tend to forget is that homeschoolers tend to socialize with a wider age range of people which i think causes us to be more rounded in our socialization skills. I for example have no problem talking to people weather they be 3 or 93.

I don't think most of us tend to think of ourselves as monkeys either.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 11:23:25 AM
Though I have to say that I'm against homeschooling, but not to that degree. The only reason we have public schools is so there is no homeschool and that we can get those children away from their immigrant parents and teach them how to be American.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2014 7:33:47 AM
'
Not a cult, and stop trying to steal my swagger!
check and mate!
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
Morality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 4:42:52 PM
At 7/22/2014 11:23:25 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Though I have to say that I'm against homeschooling, but not to that degree. The only reason we have public schools is so there is no homeschool and that we can get those children away from their immigrant parents and teach them how to be American.
Really?

Public schools exist because most parents are unqualified to be teachers and often cram their religious and political viewpoints into the curriculum. Many are too poor and work too many hours as well.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 8:12:16 PM
At 8/24/2014 4:42:52 PM, Morality wrote:
Really?

Public schools exist because most parents are unqualified to be teachers and often cram their religious and political viewpoints into the curriculum. Many are too poor and work too many hours as well.

If you look towards America in the early to mid 1800's that's exactly what happened and why.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Morality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 2:44:18 PM
At 8/24/2014 8:12:16 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 8/24/2014 4:42:52 PM, Morality wrote:
Really?

If you look towards America in the early to mid 1800's that's exactly what happened and why.

At that point it wasn't just immigrants, it was everyone. American culture varied widely and a standard curriculum helped reinforce different values.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 5:23:43 PM
"Christian Homeschool is a cult" As opposed to public schools and higher education being politically correct progressive liberal indoctrination camps?
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
james14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2014 7:13:58 PM
Why did so many people actually try to argue with this guy? His allegations are ridiculous and it is my opinion he is either trolling or being "funny."

It is actually funny so many people fell for it. You really thought he believed homeschoolers worshipped the devil and ate babies?

LOL
Maybe I'm a genius; maybe not.

||||?||||
||>|||||<|
|<||>||?|||