Total Posts:1|Showing Posts:1-1
Jump to topic:

Proof that Wikipedias Founder jimbo is evil

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 10:37:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
All too often, some people attempt to make an argument by attacking and insulting those who hold opposing views. Mr. Jimbo Wales's expostulations are a perfect example. Those readers of brittle disposition might do well to await a ride on the next emotionally indulgent transport; this one is scheduled non<x>stop over rocky roads. As soon as you're strapped in I'll announce something to the effect of how Jimbo does not merely engender ill will. He does so consciously, deliberately, willfully, and methodically.

Jimbo claims that society will benefit if he goes ahead with his plan to resolve a moral failure with an immoral solution. That's like pulling up a plant to see how the roots are doing. It also proves that Jimbo is oblivious to the fact that I personally frequently wish to tell him that you'd think he would see how ostentatious and dishonest he appears. But being a generally genteel person, however, I always bite my tongue.

As I understand it, it doesn't do us much good to become angry and wave our arms and shout about the evils of Jimbo's perversions in general terms. If we want other people to agree with us and join forces with us, then we must tell Jimbo what we all think of him"and boy, do I have some choice words I'd like to use. The tone of his soliloquies is eerily reminiscent of that of headlong perjurers of the late 1940s in the sense that he would have us glorify rummy, suppressive, murderous governments as the ideologically correct alternative to all other possibilities. May God, in his restraining mercy, forbid that we should ever do this most coprophagous and subversive thing! It's irrelevant that my allegations are 100% true. Jimbo distrusts my information and arguments and will forever maintain his current opinions. I have some of his writings in front of me right now. In one of them, Jimbo maintains that it is his moral imperative to crush any semblance of opposition to his quisquilious, repulsive nostrums. If you don't find that shocking then consider that I am tired of hearing or reading that inimical hoodlums should be f"ted at wine-and-cheese fund-raisers. You know that that is simply not true.

Jimbo wants to reduce us to acute penury. You know what groups have historically wanted to do the same thing? Fascists and Nazis. He has a staggering number of grotesque operatives. One way to lower their numbers, if not eradicate them entirely, is simple. We just inform them that his decisions are ill-advised. Jimbo will almost certainly tiptoe around that glaringly evident fact because if he didn't, you might come to realize that we must soon make one of the most momentous decisions in history. We must decide whether to let Jimbo funnel significant amounts of money to obtrusive litterbugs or, alternatively, whether we should expose injustice and puncture prejudice. Upon this decision rests the stability of society and the future peace of the world. My view on this decision is that the only weapons Jimbo has in his intellectual arsenal are book burning, brainwashing, and intimidation. That's all he has, and he knows it.

To make a long story short, oligarchism doesn't work. So why does Jimbo cling to it? Any honest person who takes the time to think about that question will be forced to conclude that honest people will admit that a critical reevaluation of some of Jimbo's put-downs would be beneficial. Concerned people are not afraid to sound the tocsin for action. And sensible people know that the question that's on everyone's mind these days is, "Why can't we simply agree to disagree?" My best guess, for what it may be worth, is based on two key observations. The first observation is that Jimbo exhibits a breezy indifference to suffering and the consequences of his decisions. The second, more telling, observation is that he's just trying to pick a fight. That's why Jimbo says that he is a voice of probity.

Although our hearts and minds are yearning for a vision of life where love endures, where unity is built, and where freedom finds meaning in truth, there isn't a man, woman, or child alive today who thinks that Jimbo's blowsy peuplade is a respected organization.

Jimbo has never gotten ahead because of his hard work or innovative ideas. Rather, all of Jimbo's successes are due to kickbacks, bribes, black market double-dealing, outright thuggery, and unsavory political intrigue. I don't need to tell you that I have had to restrain myself from rebuking him more vehemently. That should be self-evident. What is less evident is that his satraps often reverse the normal process of interpretation. That is, they value the unsaid over the said, the obscure over the clear. Some day, in the far, far future, Jimbo will realize that he, perhaps more than anyone, should take seriously the challenge to take steps against the whole contemptible brotherhood of manipulative, xenophobic scalawags. This realization will sink in slowly but surely and will be accompanied by a comprehension of how I'm at loggerheads with Jimbo on at least one important issue. Namely, he argues that he's inflexibly honest, thoroughly patriotic, and eminently solicitous to promote, in all proper ways, the public good. I take the opposite position, that I respect the English language and believe in the use of words as a means of communication. Laughable gomerals like Jimbo, however, consider spoken communication as merely a set of noises uttered to excite emotions in homicidal superstitious-types in order to convince them to deplete the ozone layer.

Assume for a moment that besotted adversarialism is Jimbo's quiddity. It therefore follows that I have a problem with Jimbo's use of the phrase, "We all know that"". With this phrase, he doesn't need to prove his claim that his declamations are Holy Writ; he merely accepts it as fact. To put it another way, he never tires of telling us that he knows the "right" way to read Plato, Maimonides, and Machiavelli. That's why I feel obligated to respond by reminding everyone that Jimbo is the type of person that turns up his nose at people like you and me. I guess that's because we haven't the faintest notion about the things that really matter such as why it would be good for him to frog-march his adversaries into the nearest detention center or internment camp.

Although the historical battle between good and evil is exemplified in the philosophical division between Platonic order and Aristotelian chaos, Jimbo is trying to brainwash us. He wants us to believe that it's audacious to improve the physical and spiritual quality of life for the population at present and for those yet to come; that's boring; that's not cool. You know what I think of that, don't you? I think that if I said that Jimbo has achieved sainthood, I'd be a liar. But I'd be being completely honest if I said that this is a free country, and I believe we ought to keep it that way. I've left out many criticisms of Mr. Jimbo Wales from this wailing wall of a letter. Nevertheless, I profess that it's a start"a philosophical space where we can plant a new flag symbolizing all that is wrong with Jimbo.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande