Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

open campus lunch

mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 6:19:13 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/12/2010 6:04:58 AM, Kahvan wrote:
Yes or No and why? For high school.

yes, why not.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 11:39:08 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I think he means going "out"/off campus at lunch time.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Tamikajones
Posts: 371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 1:11:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
yes its your time use it how you need it
: At 4/21/2010 5:49:24 PM, banker wrote:
: Mirza at least no one is misunderstanding santa...!!
:
:Hitler had sexual issues just like muhammud..!!
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 1:12:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/12/2010 12:47:20 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Sure, we always had that at my highschool.

Ditto, hell 2 year olds in my school are allowed cross an extremely busy road for lunch. That said we lack a canteen and only have 3 vending machines
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 1:12:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm all for it. Heck, there's a convenience store next to my school that probably gets >80% of it's seasonal revenue from students during lunch.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 1:13:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/12/2010 1:12:49 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 4/12/2010 12:47:20 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Sure, we always had that at my highschool.

Ditto, hell 12 year olds in my school are allowed cross an extremely busy road for lunch. That said we lack a canteen and only have 3 vending machines

Serious typo.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 1:15:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/12/2010 1:13:11 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 4/12/2010 1:12:49 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 4/12/2010 12:47:20 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Sure, we always had that at my highschool.

Ditto, hell 12 year olds in my school are allowed cross an extremely busy road for lunch. That said we lack a canteen and only have 3 vending machines

Serious typo.

Haha yea, I was just going to say that 2 is a bit young to be walking on busy streets alone.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 1:24:53 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/12/2010 1:15:59 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 4/12/2010 1:13:11 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 4/12/2010 1:12:49 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 4/12/2010 12:47:20 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Sure, we always had that at my highschool.

Ditto, hell 12 year olds in my school are allowed cross an extremely busy road for lunch. That said we lack a canteen and only have 3 vending machines

Serious typo.

Haha yea, I was just going to say that 2 is a bit young to be walking on busy streets alone.

Lol survival of the fittest, only the smartest in our school survive :P.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Kahvan
Posts: 1,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 1:48:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/12/2010 1:24:53 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 4/12/2010 1:15:59 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 4/12/2010 1:13:11 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 4/12/2010 1:12:49 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 4/12/2010 12:47:20 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Sure, we always had that at my highschool.

Ditto, hell 12 year olds in my school are allowed cross an extremely busy road for lunch. That said we lack a canteen and only have 3 vending machines

Serious typo.

Haha yea, I was just going to say that 2 is a bit young to be walking on busy streets alone.

Lol survival of the fittest, only the smartest in our school survive :P.

lol
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 1:51:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Moms for Tyranny is against it. They don't want teens to be able to choose whatever food they like. The Moms for Tyranny want us to choose from what they deem to be "healthy choices", like Carcinogen Rice and Dog Food.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 1:55:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/12/2010 1:51:17 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Moms for Tyranny is against it. They don't want teens to be able to choose whatever food they like. The Moms for Tyranny want us to choose from what they deem to be "healthy choices", like Carcinogen Rice and Dog Food.

And of course the range of frozen food chosen by price rather than any nutritional content.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.