Jump to topic:

Opinions on this School rule?

Tanya30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2014 2:14:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
My 10yr old daughter has a rule at School which she doesn't agree with. The rule is that when weather is unpleasant, kids cannot go outside unless jackets are done up. School introduced that rule because, last winter, a lot of kids (which include my dd) were coming back into classroom soaking wet/dirty due to having snowball fights whilst wearing undone up jackets.

So, what are your opinions on the rule and do you insist that your kids do up their jackets if weather is unpleasant?

Also, just a pointer that a troll is circulating Internet about her daughter Erin not zipping her coat, she goes by name of HighlandJo. Google "Erin won't zip her coat" and be shocked at how many boards she posted on with same issues. Now to clear up any confusion, I am not her, it would be easy to mistaken me for her on basis of this thread but I can confirm 100% that I am NOT that troll ok ;-).
missmedic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 12:27:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I live way up north, and we have rules for dress, my kids will not be allowed on the bus if they are not dressed for the cold. The school has a responsible to keep your child safe and protected. So follow the rules it's for there own good.