Jump to topic:

Homework Help.

SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2014 10:54:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm gone have to write a news article about the arrival of Peeta and Katniss (Hunger Games) Would anyone like to advice me what to write and in what way?
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
Atheist-Independent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2014 11:15:09 PM
At 11/4/2014 10:54:22 AM, SebUK wrote:
I'm gone have to write a news article about the arrival of Peeta and Katniss (Hunger Games) Would anyone like to advice me what to write and in what way?

Could you provide a bit more context? What class is this for, what are they looking for, etc.
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 11:59:12 AM
At 11/4/2014 11:15:09 PM, Atheist-Independent wrote:

Could you provide a bit more context? What class is this for, what are they looking for, etc.

That's practically the only info I have...
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
Voxol
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2014 2:44:31 PM

Take a news article and replace the nouns with things relevant to your article
trueseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2014 4:53:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
To write a proper article, why don't you: (1) first introduce your reader to the characters. Who are they? (2) Tell the reader why you decided to write about them. Why are they so interesting or special? What have they done that would make us (the reader) want to know who they are? (3) Finally conclude your article in a summary.
SummerHaze
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 1:24:19 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
For me writing is a nightmare. I am not gifted with writing skills, at all. So usually I use this service https://www.essayhelp.org... . The quality is on the 1st place. They always keep their promises.
Essay_Reviews
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 8:41:00 AM
Posted: 4 days ago
Most people have confusion while start writing an article or anything like that. Its writing format and inefficiency in writing quality content are the reason that make people to prefer https://sites.google.com... essay writing service reviews.