Jump to topic:

Grades????

comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 6:20:56 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Exams are over grades come out Mon/Tues. So!!!!!!

Here we go!!!!

What are you anticipating for your grades this semester?
Post them, brag, complain, lets see it!!!!
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 6:36:31 AM
ART11102Art Appreciation........................ A

CORE10101Essentials of Written and Oral Communication............... A

HIST11105U.S. History to 1865.......................... A

MATH11407Math and Human Society...................... A

POSC11003Politics.................................. A

4.0 and on the deans list.

That is what I am hoping for!

(one class is a potential "B" but I will see.)
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 7:04:30 AM
At 5/8/2010 6:36:31 AM, comoncents wrote:

http://www.lmnotees.com...
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 7:19:59 AM
Well since I dropped out of college (temporarily lulz) I'll just post my prediction of my gf's grades because she is at work ALL DAY and I am so0o0o proud of her :) I'm confident in my predictions because I've seen how hard she's worked all semester and I have her good grades from each class hanging up on the fridge :P

Italian 2 -------------------- A
Feminism Philosophy ------ A
Political Philosophy -------- A
Philosophy of Mind -------- A
Statistics ------------------- A

And! She completed her year-long Independent Study research on Religion and Psychedelics which I'm pretty sure she's getting an A on because I helped her a lot and I wrote some really good sh!t and she's amazing in general :P
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 7:23:16 AM
At 5/8/2010 7:04:30 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

But yes, I agree with Panda ^ Obviously most people on DDO are intelligent or at least capable of getting good grades. If you're going to sit and talk about things of an intellectual nature for fun, then clearly you're capable of getting an "A" and doing the same amount of work for something that actually counts (credit). Big friggin deal. Most people here are intelligent; all you'll see are a bunch of people posting A's as if it's hard to get an A lol. Especially in HS. Mhm.
President of DDO
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 7:36:41 AM
At 5/8/2010 7:19:59 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Well since I dropped out of college (temporarily lulz) I'll just post my prediction of my gf's grades because she is at work ALL DAY and I am so0o0o proud of her :) I'm confident in my predictions because I've seen how hard she's worked all semester and I have her good grades from each class hanging up on the fridge :P

Italian 2 -------------------- A
Feminism Philosophy ------ A
Political Philosophy -------- A
Philosophy of Mind -------- A
Statistics ------------------- A

And! She completed her year-long Independent Study research on Religion and Psychedelics which I'm pretty sure she's getting an A on because I helped her a lot and I wrote some really good sh!t and she's amazing in general :P

That would be awesome!
That is great man!

And when are you going back.
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 7:37:35 AM
At 5/8/2010 6:36:31 AM, comoncents wrote:

No. it's not like that. I am not a big deal, i just worked hard.
I am dumb as a box of rocks. Trust me. I am the dumbest here on ddo.
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 7:40:04 AM
At 5/8/2010 7:23:16 AM, theLwerd wrote:

But yes, I agree with Panda ^ Obviously most people on DDO are intelligent or at least capable of getting good grades. If you're going to sit and talk about things of an intellectual nature for fun, then clearly you're capable of getting an "A" and doing the same amount of work for something that actually counts (credit). Big friggin deal. Most people here are intelligent; all you'll see are a bunch of people posting A's as if it's hard to get an A lol. Especially in HS. Mhm.

No. Not everyone is smart here. (look at me)
But i was not bragging, i just wanted people to be proud of what they did and post it.

I may still make a "B". I am not that great.
And I was hoping that if people did get a bad grade that they could explain how that class sucked.
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 7:50:45 AM

Lol, heh...

Personal Fitness: 88%
Anatomy: 89%
AP English Literature: 57% (I just turned a bunch of late assignments, though, so it should be up to the high seventies once she gets my grades entered)
Macroeconomics: 92%

Ya, senioritis + end of the year + already accepted into Kalamazoo College = I don't give a flying f@%# about my grades.
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 7:52:51 AM
At 5/8/2010 7:50:45 AM, J.Kenyon wrote:

Lol, heh...

Personal Fitness: 88%
Anatomy: 89%
AP English Literature: 57% (I just turned a bunch of late assignments, though, so it should be up to the high seventies once she gets my grades entered)
Macroeconomics: 92%

Ya, senioritis + end of the year + already accepted into Kalamazoo College = I don't give a flying f@%# about my grades.

That happens to most.
senioritis is as real as squirrel-aids.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 7:55:15 AM
comon, I believe you. I bet you did work very hard so congratulations :) Vi worked really hard too. She's super smart, obviously, but doesn't like or excel in school. School doesn't come easy to a lot of people - I know it doesn't for me! The work is easy but awful. I prefer to learn at my own pace and my own interests. I loathe the school system in the U.S. in general (and society's education standards).
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 7:56:18 AM
Also the answer to your question about me and school is fall 2011 *crosses fingers*

We're going to move back to NY once Vi graduates (next year) and she's gonna work and study for her GREs while I go back to Rutgers. That is the plan, Stan.
President of DDO
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 8:45:41 AM
last couple of years I've gotten all A's...

this semester... not so much.

I think I'll get:

phil. art: B+
phil 20th cnt.: A
ph. Medieval: A
Speech: F
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 9:36:56 AM
Meh, I'm going to posy my grade predictions even though I don't get mine until August -_-

History - A
Geography - A
English - A
French - B
Maths - B
Irish - C
Woodwork - C
Religion - A
Business - B
Science - B
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 9:59:21 AM
At 5/8/2010 9:58:20 AM, belle wrote:
lol @ woodwork.

At the subject, or my prediction.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 10:16:46 AM
At 5/8/2010 10:13:56 AM, belle wrote:
both.

Oh, well it was that or Spanish, and I already do French.
Loserboi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 11:08:50 AM
I am not smart lol

English-A
Business planning-A
American Democracy-A
Statistics- C ( my parents only care about my math grade)
AP environmental Science C
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 11:43:56 AM
At 5/8/2010 7:56:18 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Also the answer to your question about me and school is fall 2011 *crosses fingers*

Awesome!
(did you think of applying to community college, locally. maybe your pell grant would cover the expense or did you keep residency in NJ.)

We're going to move back to NY once Vi graduates (next year) and she's gonna work and study for her GREs while I go back to Rutgers. That is the plan, Stan.

Awesome!
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 11:45:17 AM
At 5/8/2010 7:55:15 AM, theLwerd wrote:
comon, I believe you. I bet you did work very hard so congratulations :) Vi worked really hard too. She's super smart, obviously, but doesn't like or excel in school. School doesn't come easy to a lot of people - I know it doesn't for me! The work is easy but awful. I prefer to learn at my own pace and my own interests. I loathe the school system in the U.S. in general (and society's education standards).

Yeah, I am dumber than a box of rocks. I just have good study habits and organization b/c of the army.

(But I was not trying to brag.)
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 12:24:07 PM
Silly Comon linking me to this. Grades for the current quarter do not come out till June. It's not even the middle of the quarter yet.

Last quarter I got a 4 in physics, a 3.9 (very detailed grading system for a lot of teachers here) in health, a 3.7 in Arabic II.

This quarter I've got Arabic III, US History 1945-present (it's a history class consisting of pretty much nothing but Cold War stuff), and logic. The latter two are so incredibly easy I almost forget I'm in them sometimes (both are online lol). So I can't predict my grade, it depends how often I remember to do quizzes and make posts and stuff.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 1:54:59 PM
My prediction:

SQL Database Design - B
Visual Basic - B
Philosophy World Religions - B
GIS Applications II - A

I get lazier and less motivated each semester and I'm in my 3rd year now.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 2:55:00 PM
Drug Literature and Clinical Trial Design - C+
Pharmaceutical Law and Regulation - B-
Cardio-Renal Drugs and Diseases II - C+
Respiratory Drugs and Diseases- B+
Neurological and Psychological Drugs and Diseases- C+
Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics- B+
Biomedical Laboratory IV- B+
Pharmacy Simulation and Counseling- A-
Extemporaneous Compounding Laboratory- B+

Not a single A this semester >.> *grumbles*
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 2:58:35 PM
At 5/8/2010 11:43:56 AM, comoncents wrote:
Awesome!
(did you think of applying to community college, locally. maybe your pell grant would cover the expense or did you keep residency in NJ.)

1. I kept residency in NJ
2. I did take some community college classes online last semester, but Rutgers won't accept their credits lol so I didn't bother wasting my time or money this past semester. The classes were friggin easy.
President of DDO
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 2:58:52 PM
This quarter, I currently have four A+, an A, and a B.

Not sure what I'll end the year with, but I'll probably have around a 3.7 GPA Junior year, the most important year for college admissions. :)
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 3:03:34 PM
At 5/8/2010 2:58:35 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 5/8/2010 11:43:56 AM, comoncents wrote:
Awesome!

1. I kept residency in NJ
2. I did take some community college classes online last semester, but Rutgers won't accept their credits lol
Wtf kinda university izzat?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 3:08:48 PM
At 5/8/2010 3:07:21 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Is there any chance of getting a full ride to Duke?

Do you have any unique talents, skills, or accomplishments? I doubt even a 4.0 and a 2400 would get you a full ride at Duke. What are your scores?