Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

Can you be your own dissertation editor?

D_Canard
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 4:30:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I was forced to post this question since past 1 week I have been trying to proofread my work and throughout this week, I have got it reviewed by 3 of my senior writers. I completely rely on their expertise to review and evaluate my work. I had received their comments and suggestions but there have been portions where the Online Language and Grammar Correction tools are pointing out huge issues is my writing. With this, I thought of seeking help online here: 24x7editing. But I'm confused if this is really needed? What would you readers suggest me on this?
D_Canard
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2014 4:35:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Please give your suggestions as early as possible as my submission is due for next week.
At 12/5/2014 4:30:50 AM, D_Canard wrote:
I was forced to post this question since past 1 week I have been trying to proofread my work and throughout this week, I have got it reviewed by 3 of my senior writers. I completely rely on their expertise to review and evaluate my work. I had received their comments and suggestions but there have been portions where the Online Language and Grammar Correction tools are pointing out huge issues is my writing. With this, I thought of seeking help online here: http://www.24x7editing.com.... But I'm confused if this is really needed? What would you readers suggest me on this?
Christina9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 6:05:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello!

I can understand your situation. I was sailing in the same boat 4 months back. English is not my first language and so, I was facing a horrible time in editing my dissertation as per my university guidelines. On top of it, my supervisor is very rough and not at all helpful, which means my work is entirely my own responsibility. I therefore hired a professional editor from http://www.regentediting.co.uk...
and was relieved when I received my edited work from them. There were tons of mistakes which were eliminated.
reneebetrand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 1:05:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dissertation is the most formal and most upper layered writing criteria. Here your every single word represents the most effective and collective meaning of your writing. Every word used here is refined and concise to represent the best meanings. We provide you the with the service to write best research paper.