Jump to topic:

Private Education

Elliot.exe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2010 6:17:24 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
For the most part I am against private schooling but then they do have positives. I was wondering what others think and how you think a private education can change a persons out look on life.
triplenick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2013 2:14:00 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/2/2010 6:17:24 AM, Elliot.exe wrote:
For the most part I am against private schooling but then they do have positives. I was wondering what others think and how you think a private education can change a persons out look on life.

I've attended private schools all my life. If you are personally against private schooling, do not attend a private school. It's as simple as that.
Piccini
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 11:18:00 PM
I'm Brazilian, and here private education is quite common. I have attended private schools for all my life, and now I study at a public university. Almost all my colleagues and friends have also attended private schools.
Private education was really good for me, I have learned waaaaay, more than I would in public schools. Also, private education is an alternative to government-controlled curriculum.
Why exactly do you think it is bad?
KIOO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2013 9:19:11 AM
In my opinion, private education is also similar to regular education in terms of gaining knowledge. Because only the difference is in terms of attending classes. So, i believe that gaining knowledge is the main thing rather than the type of education we get.
onlinestathamlee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 4:21:51 AM
I guess that both private and public education have their own pros and cons, and the lifestyle of both of them is also quiet different, people in a private education seem to have an intrinsic life style as compared to that within a public education where you attend regular classes unlike that within a private education which looks like a virtual university.

Regards,
Alice
http://www.westlanduniversity.com...
JamesWicks
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 9:34:05 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Private schools are known for the high standards they set. They engage students and arouse the desire to learn. Teachers expect the excellence of students tend to meet those expectations. As per my experience. I would like to say that both private education and regular education institutes are working equally when we talk about in terms of gaining knowledge and skills. We have to focus on getting the education .It is not matters either you are studying in the Private or Regular school. http://www.essaydone.co.uk...
swiftviper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 10:55:00 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
private education creates unequal opportunity because only the rich can afford to pay for their children to go there. If everyone went to public schools then everyone would start off in life a bit more equal compared to everyone else instead of getting their rich daddy to pay up.