Total Posts:153|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Now listen...

GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2010 8:01:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I have been a believer in Jesus Christ for over two years now. Before I was a Christian, I did not believe, I believed in the belief that Jesus Christ died for my sins and took on the wrath of God for me. I did not believe directly, and therefore I did not believe at all in Jesus Christ. A modern day Jesus does not save anyway in other words.

This is what basically happened to me, I went to America for 17 days to see a friend I met online called Pocahontas. When I returned I was convicted of my sin, but to you who does not believe, that means nothing, it means absolutely nothing. What I just said was mere nonsense. It has no meaning to you. So you will take my experience as a strange yet misleading experience, as if I took something that was false and relative and saw it as the truth and supernatural. Look, I was at my computer screen for the 1000th time, and suddenly I begin to cry. And not about anything, but about my sin. Not only that, I felt such joy as if I was the centre of all things at one time. That being the grace of God upon a sinful man. I just cannot explain it, and you will say, "Probably something psychological." Rubbish!...Rubbish!

No, I cannot accept that. I was made into a new creature, I didn't particularly enjoy church, but that same day as it was a Sunday morning, I ran to church, gave my testimony for the first time, and I boldly said, "I was never a Christian, and now I am!" And after the service I cried for an hour, I just wept over my sin completely.

And I understand what I just said means nothing to you, it does nothing do you and that's why it is a supernatural working of the Holy Spirit in a sinful persons life. They are transformed from loving their sin, living in sin like a fish lives in water, to absolutely hating every single sin they have committed! It is more of a supernatural event than taking a fish out of water where it can breathe and live to then turning the fish into a creature which can live on the land where it can now breathe. Why! Because our sin is not apart of us, it is us, we are sin! It is taking away your sin without taking away your life, even though your life is your sin and then giving you the Holy Spirit!

That is what happens. If you are a Christian, a true one, you are loved by God, despite what you do and have done, but sin is still an importance. Evermore you are deeply loved because the Son of God, Jesus Christ took on the full wrath of God, God slaughtered Jesus Christ by taking out every single ounce of righteous anger on Him. So if God now is angry with you, by thinking you are condemned because you have sinned, God would have to sin to condemn you and God cannot sin.

But for those who are not saved, those who ignore God, it is finished. What Jesus Christ has done, if you do not surrender and submit to God by giving up on your own lives and trusting in Jesus Christ with your lives, you will experience the suffering of Jesus Christ. And that was not the Roman cross and three nails, but the rejection of God upon you forever. Jesus Christ is now dwelling in eternal heaven, seated on the right hand side of the Father. But you who does not submit, you will be under the wrath of Jesus Christ forever. It will be, "I had it, it was laid out right in front of me, but I never took the gift." Everyday Jesus Christ is laid out before you more so than a spoon of food to a babies mouth. It will never fade, you will never forget about what you could of had, the very first day, will be like your 9 millionth day. There will be no rest, no water, nothing good, because everything good on earth is from the grace of God.

I ask that you must seek God's righteousness, but it is a supernatural working of the Holy Spirit that transforms you into a Christian, a new creature. Nothing else!

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Begotten Son, for whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have ever lasting life." - John 3:16,
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2010 8:32:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/9/2010 8:27:55 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 7/9/2010 8:24:10 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Dude, just stfu.

?What's stfu?

stfu means "shut the f*ck up"
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2010 8:36:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
: At 7/9/2010 8:32:16 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 7/9/2010 8:27:55 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 7/9/2010 8:24:10 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Dude, just stfu.

?What's stfu?

stfu means "shut the f*ck up"


Have you read it?
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2010 8:36:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/9/2010 8:36:00 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 7/9/2010 8:32:16 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 7/9/2010 8:27:55 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 7/9/2010 8:24:10 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Dude, just stfu.

?What's stfu?

stfu means "shut the f*ck up"


Have you read it?

Yes.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2010 8:40:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/9/2010 8:38:36 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
STFU, GodSands.

Harsh.

However, I must say, GodSands, that you have mislead us. We cannot listen to what you have typed because you have not used any sound device to get your point across.

Maybe we'd be more inspired if you recorded one of your preaching sessions and posted it for us to see ;)
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2010 8:41:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/9/2010 8:40:03 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 7/9/2010 8:38:36 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
STFU, GodSands.

Harsh.

However, I must say, GodSands, that you have mislead us. We cannot listen to what you have typed because you have not used any sound device to get your point across.

: Maybe we'd be more inspired if you recorded one of your preaching sessions and posted it for us to see ;)


No thank you.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2010 8:41:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/9/2010 8:40:03 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Maybe we'd be more inspired if you recorded one of your preaching sessions and posted it for us to see ;)

With dramatic music behind it to make it sound like Paul Washer.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2010 8:42:25 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/9/2010 8:41:52 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 7/9/2010 8:40:03 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Maybe we'd be more inspired if you recorded one of your preaching sessions and posted it for us to see ;)

With dramatic music behind it to make it sound like Paul Washer.

Lol.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2010 8:42:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/9/2010 8:41:52 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 7/9/2010 8:40:03 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Maybe we'd be more inspired if you recorded one of your preaching sessions and posted it for us to see ;)

With dramatic music behind it to make it sound like Paul Washer.

^ You win the thread. That'd be awesome.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2010 8:42:38 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/9/2010 8:01:54 PM, GodSands wrote:
I went to America for 17 days to see a friend I met online called Pocahontas.

Did anyone else notice this? Like, what?
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2010 8:43:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
: At 7/9/2010 8:38:36 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
STFU, GodSands.

Now why is everyone saying that? Have you read it too?

If you don't believe, what harm is there if I don't? Your not the devil are you.
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2010 8:45:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/9/2010 8:42:38 PM, Nags wrote:
At 7/9/2010 8:01:54 PM, GodSands wrote:
I went to America for 17 days to see a friend I met online called Pocahontas.

Did anyone else notice this? Like, what?

Yeah, but I was scared to point it out. I thought it might be some creepy trans-Atlantic role play thing where he is John Smith and "visits" her.... 0_0
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2010 8:46:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/9/2010 8:43:20 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 7/9/2010 8:38:36 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
STFU, GodSands.

Now why is everyone saying that? Have you read it too?

If you don't believe, what harm is there if I don't? Your not the devil are you.

Yes, I am the devil. Be very scared; I have horns and am bright red.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2010 8:48:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/9/2010 8:46:18 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 7/9/2010 8:43:20 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 7/9/2010 8:38:36 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
STFU, GodSands.

Now why is everyone saying that? Have you read it too?

If you don't believe, what harm is there if I don't? Your not the devil are you.

Yes, I am the devil. Be very scared; I have horns and am bright red.

10/10
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2010 8:51:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/9/2010 8:42:38 PM, Nags wrote:
At 7/9/2010 8:01:54 PM, GodSands wrote:
I went to America for 17 days to see a friend I met online called Pocahontas.

Did anyone else notice this? Like, what?

I don't think most of us bother to read his rants anymore.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2010 8:57:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/9/2010 8:01:54 PM, GodSands wrote:
I have been a believer in Jesus Christ for over two years now. Before I was a Christian, I did not believe, I believed in the belief that Jesus Christ died for my sins and took on the wrath of God for me. I did not believe directly, and therefore I did not believe at all in Jesus Christ. A modern day Jesus does not save anyway in other words.

This is what basically happened to me, I went to America for 17 days to see a friend I met online called Pocahontas. When I returned I was convicted of my sin, but to you who does not believe, that means nothing, it means absolutely nothing. What I just said was mere nonsense. It has no meaning to you. So you will take my experience as a strange yet misleading experience, as if I took something that was false and relative and saw it as the truth and supernatural. Look, I was at my computer screen for the 1000th time, and suddenly I begin to cry. And not about anything, but about my sin. Not only that, I felt such joy as if I was the centre of all things at one time. That being the grace of God upon a sinful man. I just cannot explain it, and you will say, "Probably something psychological." Rubbish!...Rubbish!

No, I cannot accept that. I was made into a new creature, I didn't particularly enjoy church, but that same day as it was a Sunday morning, I ran to church, gave my testimony for the first time, and I boldly said, "I was never a Christian, and now I am!" And after the service I cried for an hour, I just wept over my sin completely.

And I understand what I just said means nothing to you, it does nothing do you and that's why it is a supernatural working of the Holy Spirit in a sinful persons life. They are transformed from loving their sin, living in sin like a fish lives in water, to absolutely hating every single sin they have committed! It is more of a supernatural event than taking a fish out of water where it can breathe and live to then turning the fish into a creature which can live on the land where it can now breathe. Why! Because our sin is not ap

I stopped reading here, sorry.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2010 9:07:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
And I will be honest, the majority of confessing Christians on this site, aren't at all Christians. They believe they are saved because either they believe what they hear is true, or they go to un-biblical 'Christian' camps, or that they have read a pray or thought they are saved because they believe their mother is a Christian and some how that makes them a Christian. That is like jumping out of a plane thinking you will live the fall because you see your mum and dad with a parachute on their back. It is stupidity and it will send you to hell like a confessing unsaved party drunk.

Get real and stop kidding yourselves. Stop relying on your sin being not sin at all, stop relying of your belief in Jesus Christ and rely of Jesus Christ Himself. Your confession is worthless, it will not work in front of the righteous, holy and all knowing person, Jesus Christ. There will be five groups who will be thrown into hell. The first are the popular men and woman, those who are of fame and fortune. Then the second group, those who are you everyday man and woman 'I try to lead a good life' life styles. Then there will be the criminals and the infamous, Hitler, and all the other murders. There will be the religious, the Muslims, the Buddhists, the Catholics, the Jew, the Hindus and all the other religious men and woman. Then there will be those who believed to be saved, but were living in sin, not caring about sin but believed their sin in their life was dealt with. As if a personal relationship with God does not exist, they confess Jesus Christ as Lord, yet they live as if they never know Him. They sing, and have a false god in their minds which satisfies their fears of hell.
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2010 9:10:25 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/9/2010 9:07:21 PM, GodSands wrote:
And I will be honest, the majority of confessing Christians on this site, aren't at all Christians. They believe they are saved because either they believe what they hear is true, or they go to un-biblical 'Christian' camps, or that they have read a pray or thought they are saved because they believe their mother is a Christian and some how that makes them a Christian. That is like jumping out of a plane thinking you will live the fall because you see your mum and dad with a parachute on their back. It is stupidity and it will send you to hell like a confessing unsaved party drunk.

Get real and stop kidding yourselves. Stop relying on your sin being not sin at all, stop relying of your belief in Jesus Christ and rely of Jesus Christ Himself. Your confession is worthless, it will not work in front of the righteous, holy and all knowing person, Jesus Christ. There will be five groups who will be thrown into hell. The first are the popular men and woman, those who are of fame and fortune. Then the second group, those who are you everyday man and woman 'I try to lead a good life' life styles. Then there will be the criminals and the infamous, Hitler, and all the other murders. There will be the religious, the Muslims, the Buddhists, the Catholics, the Jew, the Hindus and all the other religious men and woman. Then there will be those who believed to be saved, but were living in sin, not caring about sin but believed their sin in their life was dealt with. As if a personal relationship with God does not exist, they confess Jesus Christ as Lord, yet they live as if they never know Him. They sing, and have a false god in their minds which satisfies their fears of hell.



0_0
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2010 9:10:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/9/2010 9:07:21 PM, GodSands wrote:
And I will be honest, the majority of confessing Christians on this site, aren't at all Christians. They believe they are saved because either they believe what they hear is true, or they go to un-biblical 'Christian' camps, or that they have read a pray or thought they are saved because they believe their mother is a Christian and some how that makes them a Christian. That is like jumping out of a plane thinking you will live the fall because you see your mum and dad with a parachute on their back. It is stupidity and it will send you to hell like a confessing unsaved party drunk.

Get real and stop kidding yourselves. Stop relying on your sin being not sin at all, stop relying of your belief in Jesus Christ and rely of Jesus Christ Himself. Your confession is worthless, it will not work in front of the righteous, holy and all knowing person, Jesus Christ. There will be five groups who will be thrown into hell. The first are the popular men and woman, those who are of fame and fortune. Then the second group, those who are you everyday man and woman 'I try to lead a good life' life styles. Then there will be the criminals and the infamous, Hitler, and all the other murders. There will be the religious, the Muslims, the Buddhists, the Catholics, the Jew, the Hindus and all the other religious men and woman. Then there will be those who believed to be saved, but were living in sin, not caring about sin but believed their sin in their life was dealt with. As if a personal relationship with God does not exist, they confess Jesus Christ as Lord, yet they live as if they never know Him. They sing, and have a false god in their minds which satisfies their fears of hell.

No offense, but you certainly don't understand the foundation of Christianity. I'm getting sick of your sanctimonious additude as well. You're better at discriminating against others and reject most religious beliefs while you haven't pulled your weight in trying to prove God's existence.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2010 9:13:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
: At 7/9/2010 9:10:43 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 7/9/2010 9:07:21 PM, GodSands wrote:
And I will be honest, the majority of confessing Christians on this site, aren't at all Christians. They believe they are saved because either they believe what they hear is true, or they go to un-biblical 'Christian' camps, or that they have read a pray or thought they are saved because they believe their mother is a Christian and some how that makes them a Christian. That is like jumping out of a plane thinking you will live the fall because you see your mum and dad with a parachute on their back. It is stupidity and it will send you to hell like a confessing unsaved party drunk.

Get real and stop kidding yourselves. Stop relying on your sin being not sin at all, stop relying of your belief in Jesus Christ and rely of Jesus Christ Himself. Your confession is worthless, it will not work in front of the righteous, holy and all knowing person, Jesus Christ. There will be five groups who will be thrown into hell. The first are the popular men and woman, those who are of fame and fortune. Then the second group, those who are you everyday man and woman 'I try to lead a good life' life styles. Then there will be the criminals and the infamous, Hitler, and all the other murders. There will be the religious, the Muslims, the Buddhists, the Catholics, the Jew, the Hindus and all the other religious men and woman. Then there will be those who believed to be saved, but were living in sin, not caring about sin but believed their sin in their life was dealt with. As if a personal relationship with God does not exist, they confess Jesus Christ as Lord, yet they live as if they never know Him. They sing, and have a false god in their minds which satisfies their fears of hell.

No offense, but you certainly don't understand the foundation of Christianity. I'm getting sick of your sanctimonious additude as well. You're better at discriminating against others and reject most religious beliefs while you haven't pulled your weight in trying to prove God's existence.


...Soon you will either turn to be a born again Christian, or you will become a confessing atheist.
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2010 9:13:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/9/2010 9:10:43 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 7/9/2010 9:07:21 PM, GodSands wrote:
And I will be honest, the majority of confessing Christians on this site, aren't at all Christians. They believe they are saved because either they believe what they hear is true, or they go to un-biblical 'Christian' camps, or that they have read a pray or thought they are saved because they believe their mother is a Christian and some how that makes them a Christian. That is like jumping out of a plane thinking you will live the fall because you see your mum and dad with a parachute on their back. It is stupidity and it will send you to hell like a confessing unsaved party drunk.

Get real and stop kidding yourselves. Stop relying on your sin being not sin at all, stop relying of your belief in Jesus Christ and rely of Jesus Christ Himself. Your confession is worthless, it will not work in front of the righteous, holy and all knowing person, Jesus Christ. There will be five groups who will be thrown into hell. The first are the popular men and woman, those who are of fame and fortune. Then the second group, those who are you everyday man and woman 'I try to lead a good life' life styles. Then there will be the criminals and the infamous, Hitler, and all the other murders. There will be the religious, the Muslims, the Buddhists, the Catholics, the Jew, the Hindus and all the other religious men and woman. Then there will be those who believed to be saved, but were living in sin, not caring about sin but believed their sin in their life was dealt with. As if a personal relationship with God does not exist, they confess Jesus Christ as Lord, yet they live as if they never know Him. They sing, and have a false god in their minds which satisfies their fears of hell.

No offense, but you certainly don't understand the foundation of Christianity. I'm getting sick of your sanctimonious additude as well. You're better at discriminating against others and reject most religious beliefs while you haven't pulled your weight in trying to prove God's existence.

Not to mention he just condemned everybody to Hell while believing he is going to Heaven... I don't know if he's selfish or psycho... o_0
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2010 9:14:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/9/2010 9:13:08 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 7/9/2010 9:10:43 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 7/9/2010 9:07:21 PM, GodSands wrote:
And I will be honest, the majority of confessing Christians on this site, aren't at all Christians. They believe they are saved because either they believe what they hear is true, or they go to un-biblical 'Christian' camps, or that they have read a pray or thought they are saved because they believe their mother is a Christian and some how that makes them a Christian. That is like jumping out of a plane thinking you will live the fall because you see your mum and dad with a parachute on their back. It is stupidity and it will send you to hell like a confessing unsaved party drunk.

Get real and stop kidding yourselves. Stop relying on your sin being not sin at all, stop relying of your belief in Jesus Christ and rely of Jesus Christ Himself. Your confession is worthless, it will not work in front of the righteous, holy and all knowing person, Jesus Christ. There will be five groups who will be thrown into hell. The first are the popular men and woman, those who are of fame and fortune. Then the second group, those who are you everyday man and woman 'I try to lead a good life' life styles. Then there will be the criminals and the infamous, Hitler, and all the other murders. There will be the religious, the Muslims, the Buddhists, the Catholics, the Jew, the Hindus and all the other religious men and woman. Then there will be those who believed to be saved, but were living in sin, not caring about sin but believed their sin in their life was dealt with. As if a personal relationship with God does not exist, they confess Jesus Christ as Lord, yet they live as if they never know Him. They sing, and have a false god in their minds which satisfies their fears of hell.

No offense, but you certainly don't understand the foundation of Christianity. I'm getting sick of your sanctimonious additude as well. You're better at discriminating against others and reject most religious beliefs while you haven't pulled your weight in trying to prove God's existence.


...Soon you will either turn to be a born again Christian, or you will become a confessing atheist.

I'd like to let you know that I am a Christian. You take any opportunity you can to try to get "one step above" others don't you?
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2010 9:15:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/9/2010 9:13:35 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 7/9/2010 9:10:43 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 7/9/2010 9:07:21 PM, GodSands wrote:
And I will be honest, the majority of confessing Christians on this site, aren't at all Christians. They believe they are saved because either they believe what they hear is true, or they go to un-biblical 'Christian' camps, or that they have read a pray or thought they are saved because they believe their mother is a Christian and some how that makes them a Christian. That is like jumping out of a plane thinking you will live the fall because you see your mum and dad with a parachute on their back. It is stupidity and it will send you to hell like a confessing unsaved party drunk.

Get real and stop kidding yourselves. Stop relying on your sin being not sin at all, stop relying of your belief in Jesus Christ and rely of Jesus Christ Himself. Your confession is worthless, it will not work in front of the righteous, holy and all knowing person, Jesus Christ. There will be five groups who will be thrown into hell. The first are the popular men and woman, those who are of fame and fortune. Then the second group, those who are you everyday man and woman 'I try to lead a good life' life styles. Then there will be the criminals and the infamous, Hitler, and all the other murders. There will be the religious, the Muslims, the Buddhists, the Catholics, the Jew, the Hindus and all the other religious men and woman. Then there will be those who believed to be saved, but were living in sin, not caring about sin but believed their sin in their life was dealt with. As if a personal relationship with God does not exist, they confess Jesus Christ as Lord, yet they live as if they never know Him. They sing, and have a false god in their minds which satisfies their fears of hell.

No offense, but you certainly don't understand the foundation of Christianity. I'm getting sick of your sanctimonious additude as well. You're better at discriminating against others and reject most religious beliefs while you haven't pulled your weight in trying to prove God's existence.

Not to mention he just condemned everybody to Hell while believing he is going to Heaven... I don't know if he's selfish or psycho... o_0

Kind of agreed. GodSands needs to realize that Jesus Christ accepted everyone for who they were.
Strikeeagle84015
Posts: 867
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2010 9:19:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/9/2010 9:07:21 PM, GodSands wrote:
And I will be honest, the majority of confessing Christians on this site, aren't at all Christians. They believe they are saved because either they believe what they hear is true, or they go to un-biblical 'Christian' camps, or that they have read a pray or thought they are saved because they believe their mother is a Christian and some how that makes them a Christian. That is like jumping out of a plane thinking you will live the fall because you see your mum and dad with a parachute on their back. It is stupidity and it will send you to hell like a confessing unsaved party drunk.

GodSands in this respect you are pretty much right if slightly off on the nature of hell, but most of the people on this site aren't Christians

However someone asked for a rant with dramatic music
I didn't write this song but I made the video
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2010 9:20:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/9/2010 9:19:50 PM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
At 7/9/2010 9:07:21 PM, GodSands wrote:
And I will be honest, the majority of confessing Christians on this site, aren't at all Christians. They believe they are saved because either they believe what they hear is true, or they go to un-biblical 'Christian' camps, or that they have read a pray or thought they are saved because they believe their mother is a Christian and some how that makes them a Christian. That is like jumping out of a plane thinking you will live the fall because you see your mum and dad with a parachute on their back. It is stupidity and it will send you to hell like a confessing unsaved party drunk.


GodSands in this respect you are pretty much right if slightly off on the nature of hell, but most of the people on this site aren't Christians

However someone asked for a rant with dramatic music
I didn't write this song but I made the video


I don't believe that GS understands the epitome of Christianity.