Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Classes fall 2010?... You like?

comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 4:54:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
POSC 241-01-Theories of International Relations-
CORE 102-03- Advanced Written and Oral Communication
HIST 112-03- U.S. History Since 1865
POSC 120-04- American Government
RELN 205-01- Religion and Culture
SPAN 220-01- Spanish for Heritage Speakers I

I start on Mon., so I will let you know how I like my classes.

Are you guys liking your classes?
Why?
What is your favorite part about it?
How is your Professor?
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 5:19:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/27/2010 4:54:40 PM, comoncents wrote:
POSC 241-01-Theories of International Relations-
CORE 102-03- Advanced Written and Oral Communication
HIST 112-03- U.S. History Since 1865
POSC 120-04- American Government
RELN 205-01- Religion and Culture
SPAN 220-01- Spanish for Heritage Speakers I


I start on Mon., so I will let you know how I like my classes.

Are you guys liking your classes?
Why?
What is your favorite part about it?
How is your Professor?

Habla Espanol? Me gusta!
Loserboi
Posts: 1,232
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 5:23:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I hate my classes, well I hate school in general.

I'm taking
ECON 0100- Intro to Macroeconomics
ENG 0114
Hist 0121- History of the U.S since Reconstruction
Phil 0110- Critical Thinking
PLSI 0200- American Politics

I started this week and I can already tell I will not like college
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 5:25:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/27/2010 5:19:14 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
At 8/27/2010 4:54:40 PM, comoncents wrote:
POSC 241-01-Theories of International Relations-
CORE 102-03- Advanced Written and Oral Communication
HIST 112-03- U.S. History Since 1865
POSC 120-04- American Government
RELN 205-01- Religion and Culture
SPAN 220-01- Spanish for Heritage Speakers I


I start on Mon., so I will let you know how I like my classes.

Are you guys liking your classes?
Why?
What is your favorite part about it?
How is your Professor?

Habla Espanol? Me gusta!

Yo tambien!
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 5:27:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/27/2010 5:23:02 PM, Loserboi wrote:
I hate my classes, well I hate school in general.

I'm taking
ECON 0100- Intro to Macroeconomics
Maybe hard. Other then that it looks easy.
ENG 0114
Hist 0121- History of the U.S since Reconstruction
Phil 0110- Critical Thinking
PLSI 0200- American Politics

I started this week and I can already tell I will not like college

That sucks.
Maybe a different school or an easier class load?
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 5:40:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
my classes are just... bleh

POL-104W-FA620 - AMERICAN GOVERNMENT WITH PROJECT
ENG-115-FA120 - MASS MEDIA
ENG-111-FA220 - COLLEGE COMPOSITION I
COM-112W-FA620 - FUNDAMENTALS OF ORAL COMMUNICATION
juvanya
Posts: 613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 6:01:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I have a rockin scheddy:
Elections and Participation
Western Tradition I: Plato to Machiavelli
History of Central Asia
Social Psychology

I am so psyched for the Central Asia class. I LOVE Mongolian history!
gerrandesquire
Posts: 1,258
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2010 1:16:43 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/27/2010 4:54:40 PM, comoncents wrote:
POSC 241-01-Theories of International Relations-
CORE 102-03- Advanced Written and Oral Communication
HIST 112-03- U.S. History Since 1865
POSC 120-04- American Government
RELN 205-01- Religion and Culture
SPAN 220-01- Spanish for Heritage Speakers I


I start on Mon., so I will let you know how I like my classes.

Are you guys liking your classes?
Why?
What is your favorite part about it?
How is your Professor?

introduction to macroeconomics (liked it till now, pretty interesting)
Physics- electrostatics and current electricity
Chemistry- Organic
Maths- (bleh)
English (pretty basic)

Professors are good too, except our maths sir who refused to teach us and gave a hour long lecture about how we are overconfident mucks.
oh well///
Loserboi
Posts: 1,232
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2010 4:22:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/27/2010 6:32:23 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 8/27/2010 5:34:23 PM, Loserboi wrote:
http://fuckyeahcollege.tumblr.com...

What college do you go to?

You can see in my profile, but I go to SFSU, it is not a great school, but i had very little options to choose from.
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 8:17:02 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/27/2010 4:54:40 PM, comoncents wrote:
POSC 241-01-Theories of International Relations-

Just got out of this class; I think that I am going to love it.
It is all about foreign policy.

The teacher was a neo-conservative in his youth but now is a liberal (with a little "l")

I think he may be a Classical Liberal but time will tell.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 9:31:17 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Just finished my first class. I liked it and the teacher is a pretty nice and paid back guy.

Monday, 12 hr day:
English Comp
Some computer class
Intermediate Algebra (Which will be a breeze because in HS I thought about going into a math career and took calc.)

Tuesday:
Freshman Orientation class, don't know what it is really.

Thursday:
Psych 101
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 9:32:58 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/30/2010 9:31:17 AM, Korashk wrote:
Just finished my first class. I liked it and the teacher is a pretty nice and *laid back guy.

*EDIT
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 11:36:11 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Should start sometime this week:

Pre AP English II
Pre AP Algebra III
Spanish II
Speech/Debate
AP Chemistry
AP European History
I had 2 others but forgot cause I don't really care. I hope I do okay since I'm late starting up and in a new system, but I'm sure I will be.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave