Jump to topic:

What is a school voucher?

tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 11:05:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'd really appreciate it if somebody could explain it to me. I don't quite understand what it means.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
TheProphett
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 1:24:52 AM
At 9/8/2015 11:05:09 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
I'd really appreciate it if somebody could explain it to me. I don't quite understand what it means.

Not sure if this is the same thing, but the Indiana government is giving out "vouchers" or, coupons/waivers, to attend charter or religious schools, driving people away from public school systems.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers

Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 1:35:12 AM

It's escentially the alternative to current funding. It's essentially a check that everyone gets so that they get to choose the schools that they go to instead of a cr@py school.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 1:36:54 AM
At 9/9/2015 1:35:12 AM, lannan13 wrote:

It's escentially the alternative to current funding. It's essentially a check that everyone gets so that they get to choose the schools that they go to instead of a cr@py school.

Ok, I got more educated on the topic, but its essentially tax payers money though. Why should I pay tax money because you don't like the school you go to.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2015 1:40:28 AM
At 9/9/2015 1:36:54 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 9/9/2015 1:35:12 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Ok, I got more educated on the topic, but its essentially tax payers money though. Why should I pay tax money because you don't like the school you go to.

I don't have time to write an eassay on the topic so I'll give you quick bullet points.

-Poor Areas have poor schooling
--Thoses areas recycle poor and cause crime and discontent leading to an endless cycle of poverty.
-Better than status quo. Still uses same Education funding.
-People will get a better education and will likely be more successful.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~