Jump to topic:

Help do I have any type of degree???

ironslippers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 5:18:42 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
In 30 years I have been in and out of "higher" education. My focus has always been knowledge. How do (or can I) consolidate my education into a degree let me run down my education:
1 semester in a credited art school
Enough community college credits for a associate degree in Web design and Development.
random Community College credits in General Studies
and other CC credits in HVAC Accounting and Drafting
I've never applied for any degree or written any kind of dissertation or thesis.
I've never received any acknowledgement of any degree.
Do I have a degree or how do I apply for a degree
In the past I've always just listed my education as it pertains to the position applied for on my resume.

Help
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2016 1:43:52 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 12/16/2015 5:18:42 AM, ironslippers wrote:
In 30 years I have been in and out of "higher" education. My focus has always been knowledge. How do (or can I) consolidate my education into a degree let me run down my education:
1 semester in a credited art school
Enough community college credits for a associate degree in Web design and Development.
random Community College credits in General Studies
and other CC credits in HVAC Accounting and Drafting
I've never applied for any degree or written any kind of dissertation or thesis.
I've never received any acknowledgement of any degree.
Do I have a degree or how do I apply for a degree
In the past I've always just listed my education as it pertains to the position applied for on my resume.

Help

If you've never actually applied for graduation and been told you now have a degree, you don't. However, it probably wouldn't be difficult at all to get one, given all your coursework! Call up the local college and tell them about this, and they should help you out. You're doing the right thing with listing your education on your resume as it applies to the job you're looking for, though.