Jump to topic:

Illegal Immigration Corrodes Schools

GrandOldParty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 4:00:21 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Ever wonder why the generations are getting dumber? Maybe it's technology. Maybe it's reality TV. Or maybe, it's illegal immigration. As sanctuary cities become more prevalent in blue states, classes are overcrowding, budgets are being stretched thin, and non-English speaking students are starting to equalize those that do speak English. Less African American students are graduating and even less than them can find a job in today's overcrowded job market? School districts are focusing more and more on bilingual programs and other programs that benefit non-citizens, than on the very ailing
state of the rate in which legal minorities are graduating and enrolling into college. Now that is not to say that immigrants do not deserve an education, but we need a system that will prioritize the needs of citizens first before it goes off educating the rest of the world. The student visa system is an already corrupt and abused system that allows students coming here on student visa to pull a fast one on our own government, enjoy free education, then further add insult to injury by popping out kids and having them recieve free education because the 14th amendment calls them "citizens." Thank You so much for reading this. God Bless.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 4:30:19 AM
If we took the African Americans out of the equation for our school rankings, we would reach 3rd. It's not that all students are doing poorly, it's that these worthless idiots with terrible cultures are doing poorly, and then taking down the statistics attributed to the whites. Some 60% of black students are bad at reading, and this is a basic skill.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
GrandOldParty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 4:44:21 AM
At 1/28/2016 4:30:19 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
If we took the African Americans out of the equation for our school rankings, we would reach 3rd. It's not that all students are doing poorly, it's that these worthless idiots with terrible cultures are doing poorly, and then taking down the statistics attributed to the whites. Some 60% of black students are bad at reading, and this is a basic skill.

While I do agree that it is certainly not all students, we're spending money on programs for illegal immigrants five-fold what we spend on programs for legal students. This is a disgrace. We need to help our citizens even if they're "worthless idiots."
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 5:34:15 AM
At 1/28/2016 4:44:21 AM, GrandOldParty wrote:

While I do agree that it is certainly not all students, we're spending money on programs for illegal immigrants five-fold what we spend on programs for legal students. This is a disgrace. We need to help our citizens even if they're "worthless idiots."

I was being facetious.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 5:41:52 AM

*facepalm*
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
GrandOldParty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 5:41:55 AM
At 1/28/2016 5:34:15 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

I was being facetious.

My apologies.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 6:13:54 AM
At 1/28/2016 5:41:55 AM, GrandOldParty wrote:
At 1/28/2016 5:34:15 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

I was being facetious.

My apologies.

It's perfectly fine. I could see why it would sound so literal, at least coming from me.