Jump to topic:

The Gospel of Jesus Christ.

GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 4:16:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
(I will not reply after I have posted this first post unless for any important reason, yet anyone is welcome to send me a message at any time on this vital matter we all belong to).

What is the Gospel of Jesus Christ? With all this so called Christian evangelism, which is really clutter, stopping you from knowing the true Gospel. Let us remove all this culture motivated heresy, all the fun times where everyone has a group hug when really they should be praching and bringing the Gospel to the lost, and let us remove all the silly movie nights and 'rock concerts' that modern church leaders plan.

Get rid of all this emotion filled worship where a person believes that the Holy Spirit is it the room, when really it is just emotion. And where everyone after a 'Holy Spirit filled service' is kind and speaks well to each other, and then a day later they become rude and boastful again.

Let me clear away all the clutter of these silly trips abroad that church leaders organise. Let me explain what the Gospel is and straight.

Romans 3:23-28 "All have sinned and are not good enough for God's glory, and all need to be made right with God by His grace which is a free gift. They need to be made right with God through Jesus Christ. God gave Him as a way to forgive sin through faith in the blood of Jesus' death. This showed that God always does what is right and fair, as in the past He was patient and did not punish people for their sins. And God gave Jesus to show today that He does what is right. God did this so He can judge rightly and so He could make right any person who has faith in Jesus. So do we have reason to boast about ourselves? No! And why not? It is the way of faith that stops all boasting, not the way of trying to obey the law. A person is made right with God through faith, not through obeying the law."

Now in Proverbs 17:15 "The Lord hates both of these: freeing the guilty and punishing the innocent." That there is our biggest problem, the Gospel is all about God solving our problem by making us innocent yet remaining just and loving.

How does God remain just and loving yet at the same time justify the guilty? That is what all the Scriptures are about. All the religions of this world try to make us right with God or with the gods. Each man who is religious attempts to do good, to obey their god(s) so that their god(s) will justify him righteous. As if their god(s) have something to owe them for all their good deeds. In Christianity God owes us nothing, for we cannot boast in our deeds for we are not saved by them but by faith. Instead we own Him our lives in faith not in works.

We are wicked, for we have fallen short of the glory of God, we have sinned and we are sinners. It is common to hear today that God loves the sinner yet He hates their sin? Let me tell you that is false. God hates our sin, yes that is true but God also hates the sinner. Psalm 5:5 says, "Those people who make fun of you cannot stand before you. You hate all those who do evil." Yet it says also in John 3:16, "For God so loved the world that He sent His one and only Son so that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

So how can God be both hating and loving towards us at the same time? You may ask. God can love perfectly and hate perfectly, we can not do both. God can hate without any sin input, we cannot. God can love without any sin input, we cannot. We cannot hate and love at the same time because our hatred and love towards others is not perfect. Yet God's is. God both hates and loves you. This is the central theme that gives God the reason to give us grace which is at a cost. The reason why God gives us grace is not from our behalf, God had no reason to save us from Himself. For it is grace, as a gift from God. We are use to receiving gifts, but always with reason. As we are always in the chance of someone not giving us a gift for varied reasons, we are therefore always in the chance of someone giving us a gift for varied reasons. But with God, we are never in that chance. For we can not earn the gift or discern the gift. Yet because God is also just and we are wicked, we are in danger of His wrath, yet at the same time in delight of His free gift.

Now let me talk about God's nature. God is just as I've said, God is loving and God is good, God is holy, and God is righteous. We are none of those things. We are wicked, and evil and unjust. For if I were to show all of your thoughts that you have ever had in front of a crowd of people, you would run and never show yourself again, yet them being like you, how will it be to display your thoughts in front of a holy, all powerful God?

God hates all sin, we deserve hell therefore. For we have all sinned. But by the grace of God, we can be redeemed right with God. How? What has God done in order to redeem us? Let me tell you what God has done in order to redeem us.

Out of grace alone did God send His Son Jesus Christ without reason on our behalf so that we may glorify God. Not so that we can have all our wildest dreams come true, or so that we can have a Mercedes or so that we can live longer in a big house. No! So that we may honour and serve God by faith. Jesus Christ took away the sin of man, as it is apart of God's nature to be just, God cannot dismiss the wicked without being just. Therefore someone had to take on the full wrath of God. So that by faith we may be justified righteous. Jesus Christ, suffered under the wrath of God so that out of God's perfect love, we may be free. Completely free? No! For when someone accepts the Gospel as truth and repents and believes in Jesus Christ as savior and Lord above all, they will still remain sinning. Yet they instead of living along side sin, being born into a culture of law and social respect, will struggle against sin. They will begin to hate the things that God hates and they will begin to love the things God loves. A Christian is not righteous, for if he was, he would not sin, yet Christians do sin. But we are justified sinless by having faith in Jesus Christ alone. Yet we are still sinful. This is where it ties in and completes the circle; how can God hate us yet love us at the same time? This is why. So now I can be judged, yet by a father and not by an enermy, unlike those who are non believers children of Adam.

God justifies us righteous in Jesus Christ, and condemned in Adam. You ask, how is it fair and righteous that God as a man suffers for a few hours on a tree yet those who do not have faith in Jesus Christ go to Hell for an eternity?! Because if you were to gather all the stars, all the planets, all the beauty in the universe, and all the perfect angels that dwell in the 3rd heaven, Jesus Christ would out weigh them all. Jesus Christ is worth an unlimited amount more than everything than God has created, put together.

And on the 3rd day Jesus Christ rose up from the dead, so that our faith in Him will be carried out through death. So that Jesus Christ can save us through our faith, not through our works and so that we may not boast. But boast in Jesus Christ only.

Jesus Christ rose from the dead to prove that He was who He said He was. He rose from the dead to accomplish what He set out to accomplish.

We are wicked, you know that yourself, otherwise tell us your wickedest thoughts, for you are ashamed of your selves, since you have broken the laws of God. You must repent and believe in Jesus Christ. For He has said, "For I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, NO ONE comes to the Father but through me." (John 14:6).

You must repent and believe the Gospel!
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 8:45:39 PM
Wrong forum.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 8:53:59 PM
At 11/3/2010 8:45:39 PM, Kleptin wrote:
Wrong forum.

He believes he is "educating" us so it's the right forum to him...
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 8:56:01 PM
At 11/3/2010 8:53:59 PM, annhasle wrote:
Wrong forum.

He should realize the little pencil icon isn't a little cross >.>
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2010 9:04:46 PM
At 11/3/2010 8:56:01 PM, Kleptin wrote:
At 11/3/2010 8:53:59 PM, annhasle wrote:
Wrong forum.

He should realize the little pencil icon isn't a little cross >.>

LMAO I think he realizes that but prefers to live in delusion. ;)
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.