Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Politics in colleges (India) be banned ?

arch001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 9:35:46 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
This forum is just for the idea that education should be free from all politics and unions in colleges in India be banned. In the height of the latest anti-nationalist, intolerance and obviously kanhaiya protests it is a must necessary or else politics will destroy the students in India ...
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 7:59:00 PM
At 5/26/2016 9:35:46 AM, arch001 wrote:
This forum is just for the idea that education should be free from all politics and unions in colleges in India be banned. In the height of the latest anti-nationalist, intolerance and obviously kanhaiya protests it is a must necessary or else politics will destroy the students in India ...

Wait, so the Indian government has control over what's being taught in every Indian college?
arch001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 4:00:08 PM

Wait, so the Indian government has control over what's being taught in every Indian college?

Um well actually ... no ... well yes the government colleges have a strict curriculum which is controlled by the government board... but what I am talking about is that we have cheap party wars in our government colleges ... you know congress, bjp, cpim etc... for which some young students leave their studies and join as volunteers for these parties and stuff ... I know its sad to hear .. but such is our country...
arch001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 4:01:01 PM
Um well actually ... no ... well yes the government colleges have a strict curriculum which is controlled by the government board... but what I am talking about is that we have cheap party wars in our government colleges ... you know congress, bjp, cpim etc... for which some young students leave their studies and join as volunteers for these parties and stuff ... I know its sad to hear .. but such is our country...
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 7:01:41 PM
At 5/27/2016 4:00:08 PM, arch001 wrote:

So students leave college and join a political party? Why, does it get them money or something?
arch001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2016 7:33:17 AM
no they don't leave the college ... they remain in the college but they don't attend classes thus they do not get the marks they should...