Jump to topic:

Charter Schools in, public schools out

cbrodersen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 2:41:29 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
Public Schools are the bane of children's education and why they are becoming less educated every year. The only solution to save the educated future of our country is through charter schools. Charter schools are 100x more influential and have a greater positive impact on students. Parents need to stop being selfish and do what is in the best interest of their children.... which is charter schools instead of public schools
ClarkAlan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 7:51:10 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Charter schools have been one of the fastest-growing forms of school choice
during the past decade. Charter school programs are intended not only to increase student learning but also to promote educational innovation, diversification of educational programs and learning environments, and expanded opportunities for teachers to become more involved in program design and school governance.
Get help from http://essayservices.org... to write your complex assignment work.
JNL.org
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 12:28:12 PM
I believe the whole education system is corrupted and that the "educational" approach that we have is focused on the instruction following and not the critical thinking. Since we are in preschool we are forced to comply with an specific mindset. It is asked of us to try to answer what your "teacher" wants you to answer and to decipher what he wants you respond. That keeps going throughout school and college and it ends up in work. Trying to comply with your boss standards and so on. That's why I firmly think that the educational system is corrupted and broken. It needs to be fixed so that new coming generations can solve the catastrophe that we have built upon ourselves and it is up to them to destroy this scaffolding that we have built upon clouds.
rachelmizrak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2016 6:37:55 AM
I believe the whole education system is corrupted and that the "educational" approach that we have is focused on the instruction following and not the critical thinking. Since we are in preschool we are forced to comply with an specific mindset. It is asked of us to try to answer what your "teacher" wants you to answer and to decipher what he wants you respond. That keeps going throughout school and college and it ends up in work. Trying to comply with your boss standards and so on. That's why I firmly think that the educational system is corrupted and broken. It needs to be fixed so that new coming generations can solve the catastrophe that we have built upon ourselves and it is up to them to destroy this scaffolding that we have built upon clouds.
engineering dissertation writing help