Jump to topic:

Should have been a teacher

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 8:25:28 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
I totally missed my calling, I should have been a teacher. What other profession can you have the whole summer off, a week off for March break, 2 weeks off for Christmas, PA day every month on top of all the other holidays the rest of us laborers get.

Man I chose the wrong profession.
Archaholic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2016 3:50:23 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/23/2016 8:25:28 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
I totally missed my calling, I should have been a teacher. What other profession can you have the whole summer off, a week off for March break, 2 weeks off for Christmas, PA day every month on top of all the other holidays the rest of us laborers get.

What profession did you choose?
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2016 9:53:12 PM
Posted: 5 days ago
At 11/23/2016 8:25:28 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

If that's your reasoning, you didn't miss your calling.

Also, a hobo would fit the bill.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
Andrew95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2016 9:16:50 AM
Posted: 4 days ago
Hey, FanboyMctroll! If you really feel that teaching is your calling you should listen to your heart! Cause when I had to write my term paper, I really had a feeling that my tutor was not interested in my writing. I was a freshman and I should use GetAcademicHelp.com where I get college essay help. That is why I really ask you to become a teacher. The US education needs such people as you are.