Jump to topic:

Webcomic

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 12:22:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Okay so I have what I think is a pretty good concept for a webcomic, even have a skits worked out. However I have the artistic skill of a dead fish. What should I do?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
thegodhand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 1:09:37 PM
I made MMO machinima series once, so I suck at making videos. So, I can draw the stuff for ya if you just credit me. I have the artistic skill of a dead rabbit, not a dead fish.
"Modern atheism is Richard Dawkins."- thegodhand

"Thegodhand likes to misquote people"- Benjamin Franklin
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 4:27:28 PM
Go to Explosm for advice.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2011 5:09:31 AM
I can art, and for free.

Unless you want to pay me, I'll totally go with that.

I haven't done much work on the computer, but eh...

Here is an example of something I've done with MSpaint.

http://img684.imageshack.us...

There is some kind of tablet looking thing around here though, I might be able to draw onto it.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
thegodhand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 10:04:57 AM
I'll art for free, I'm just not that great. Still, I have some ideas to complement you. Maybe vice author position?
"Modern atheism is Richard Dawkins."- thegodhand

"Thegodhand likes to misquote people"- Benjamin Franklin