Jump to topic:

Rihanna is clueless

I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2009 3:40:08 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
She says she got assaulted. What actually happened was 50 seconds fo the best sex of her life.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
asiansarentnerdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2009 4:55:25 PM
At 3/6/2009 3:40:08 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
She says she got assaulted. What actually happened was 50 seconds fo the best sex of her life.

Thats funny...I never thought of it that way before...It all makes sense now.
I'm asian.
theitalianstallion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2009 4:59:25 PM
Could someone explain the story. I've heard of it but not what actually happened.

And yes, I'm to lazy to google it.
When Reach fell, I came.
asiansarentnerdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2009 8:58:43 PM
At 3/6/2009 4:59:25 PM, theitalianstallion wrote:
Could someone explain the story. I've heard of it but not what actually happened.

And yes, I'm to lazy to google it.

Ok, so Chris Brown and Rihanna were driving home in a Lamborghini, and Rihanna read this 3-page text sent to Chris Brown by a girl or whatever. She got mad, he got mad, he started hitting her and biting her and like smashing her head against the window or whatever. Rihanna called the cops, and here we are today seeing if Chris Brown will get convicted to a possible 4 year prison sentence. I read this from like Yahoo! so yeah.
And basically, Rihanna is weird enough to get back together with Chris Brown after all this.
I'm asian.
crackofdawn_Jr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2009 3:03:08 PM
The Fox guys were right. Once a couple days go by she starts to think it's her fault for yelling at him and antagonizing him. ANY WOMEN READING THIS: if a guy hits you, LEAVE HIM. If he does it once he'll do it again and no matter what you think, it's not your fault. If he hits you, it's ENTIRELY his fault, not yours for arguing.
There are three types of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics"
-Mark Twain

"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success"

"Therefore love moderately. Long love doth so.
Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow."
- William Shakespeare

"There must be no majority decisions, but only responsible persons, and the word 'council' must be restored to its original meaning. Surely every man will have advisers by his side, but the decision will be made by one man."
- Adolf Hitler
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2009 9:09:44 PM
Unless, of course, you prefer getting hit :)
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
asiansarentnerdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2009 9:38:47 PM
At 3/7/2009 9:09:44 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

And that, of course, would be stranger than weird, if that makes any sense.
I'm asian.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2009 1:58:49 PM
At 3/7/2009 9:38:47 PM, asiansarentnerdy wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org...
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2009 2:14:01 PM
At 3/20/2009 1:58:49 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 3/7/2009 9:38:47 PM, asiansarentnerdy wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Would this be prime example of mating in Ragnar land?
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2009 2:38:53 PM
I doubt it, much as the main philosopher inspiring Ragnar Land might protest to the contrary (Dagny and Dominique were some kinky women). Even if a large number of people would likely indulge in it occasionally, there aren't very many people who want it all the time...

The question for the thread, of course, is whether Rihanna is quietly one of those not very many.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2009 2:40:09 PM
Strange question, though, invoking a political construct to talk about people's kinks.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2009 2:58:12 PM
Have you heard the joke: "What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing, you already told her".
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2009 5:06:30 PM
At 3/20/2009 2:58:12 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Have you heard the joke: "What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing, you already told her".

LOL!
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2009 5:07:29 PM
What's the first thing a woman does when she get's home from the battered women's shelter?

The fu<kin dishes if she knows what's good for her...
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2009 5:21:29 PM
At 3/20/2009 2:38:53 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
(Dagny and Dominique were some kinky women).

Yeah they were... Taggart HIT THAT like it was his MF job!

But hey, it's true - some girls like it rough... and what constitutes as "rough" is subjective ; )

Still, obviously I'm against domestic violence. And as far as Rihanna and CB go, first of all, I'm disappointed in Chris because I used to have a huge crush on him (that's right - I'm a cradle robber... what is he, like 18 now?). Haha. I'm nearly 22. But by "crush," I mean I just thought he was a cutie. I'm not exactly a fan of his "personality" or how he treats women, obviously.

Second, although I'm sick of hearing of their drama, I do think the media has a "right" to give their two cents here. It's true that Rihanna is a role model, and since domestic violence is such a HUGE issue, a lot of young girls (and even older ones) are getting the message that it's 'okay' to stay with a guy who beats you consistently. I don't think that the public is going to affect Rihanna's decision and that's fine (unfortunate, but fine). However, maybe all of the anti-Chris sentiments will at least get it through to OTHER people that this is not acceptable behavior. And perhaps all of the attacks on Chris will show all of the douche bag guys out there who hit women that this is not something to be tolerated or accepted.
President of DDO
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2009 10:11:23 PM
At 3/20/2009 5:21:29 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 3/20/2009 2:38:53 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
(Dagny and Dominique were some kinky women).

Yeah they were... Taggart HIT THAT like it was his MF job!
Um... Dagny Taggart hit what like it was "his" job?
Or are you implying incest on her part with that detestable sibling James (A union which would definitely not be deserving of the "Wincest moniker?"
Or were you trying to say Taggart "got hit by" like a job, which would make sense, whichever of the three men in her life is the him :)