Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

the two greatest movies of all time...

m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 5:34:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Space Jam and 8 Mile
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 5:49:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/8/2011 5:39:12 PM, badger wrote:
At 3/8/2011 5:34:10 PM, m93samman wrote:
Space Jam and 8 Mile

i just told you...

I was correcting you, you spelled them wrong
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 5:55:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/8/2011 5:49:15 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 3/8/2011 5:39:12 PM, badger wrote:
At 3/8/2011 5:34:10 PM, m93samman wrote:
Space Jam and 8 Mile

i just told you...

I was correcting you, you spelled them wrong

that's it! i won't have anymore of your sillyness here.. leave this thread!
signature
BillBonJovi
Posts: 16
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2011 10:39:35 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
nope, the two best movies of all time have to be 'Aliens' and 'Toy story'
Build a man a fire, and he will be warn for the rest of the evening.
Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2011 1:01:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
s
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2011 1:38:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Donnie Darko and Clockwork Orange
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2011 1:39:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Dark Knight and From Dusk Till Dawn

Gee, it's hard picking just two, so I picked the movies I've watched the most times.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2011 7:44:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Pulp Fiction and Psycho clearly.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2011 7:49:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Yikes, hard to pick...

12 Angry Men and Young Frankenstein.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2011 8:23:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/9/2011 12:31:13 PM, Loserboi wrote:
Forrest Gump and Good Will Hunting

Pretty close. Well done!
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2011 8:25:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/9/2011 7:49:15 PM, annhasle wrote:
Yikes, hard to pick...

12 Angry Men and Young Frankenstein.

i love young frankenstein. One of the best comedies every made.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2011 8:27:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2011 8:29:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/9/2011 8:25:25 PM, askbob wrote:
At 3/9/2011 7:49:15 PM, annhasle wrote:
Yikes, hard to pick...

12 Angry Men and Young Frankenstein.

i love young frankenstein. One of the best comedies every made.

I completely agree! I've watched it thousands of times... xD

I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
Rob1_Billion
Posts: 1,300
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 5:47:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
These are the first movies that come to mind as favorites:

Fight club
Falling Down
The Matrix
UP
Waking Life
The Terminator
Million Dollar Baby
Anything quentin tarantino touches
kfc