The Wrestler

askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2011 2:46:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Has anyone else watched this film?
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2011 2:51:24 PM
I personally enjoyed silent comparison between the stripper and the wrestler

both made money off their bodies
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2011 2:54:48 PM
http://www.rottentomatoes.com...
Deistdude90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2011 3:15:39 PM
It was such a great movie. My favorite line (Spoiler maybe for anyone who didn't see it?) was when he told Marisa Tomei "The only place where I get hurt is out there. The world don't give a sh*t about me."

One of the best movies I've ever seen.

(also, I can't get the song "Sweet child o mine" out of my head).