Jump to topic:

Best Cartoon Characters of All Time

askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 7:36:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 7:38:20 PM
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2011 4:53:25 AM
At 3/10/2011 7:38:20 PM, askbob wrote:

Thank you for including my only additon to the last thread :P. Spongebob is one of the funniest cartoons I've ever watched, it is extremely well-written and the artwork is very good.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
WorshipTayuya
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 1:20:11 AM
Too lazy to find a video, BUT...

Recess, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and Samurai Jack are classics for me! :D I love them! My friends were all watching stupid Disney reality shows and stuff, while I enjoyed the good cartoon shows. :D

Oh yeah, BUMP.
~~~Hail Tayuya!~~~