Jump to topic:

Can Charlie Sheen be saved?

THE_OPINIONATOR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 10:19:33 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
We haved herd for the past month about the problems charlie sheen is faceing. He is addicted to drugs, he is borderline phsycotic and many other things. Is there hope for this actor
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 10:40:40 AM
At 3/13/2011 10:19:33 AM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
We haved herd for the past month about the problems charlie sheen is faceing. He is addicted to drugs, he is borderline phsycotic and many other things. Is there hope for this actor

I think that once he hits rock bottom he might wake up and realize he needs to get help. I suspect that'll be when he either runs out of money or loses custody of his children (probably both). Right now he's under his coke psychosis where he thinks he's on top of the world and invincible.

As people know, those in his condition wind up in one of three places: jail, a mental hospital or the ground (dead). I will say though that even if he gets help - and I hope he does - he probably won't ever be the complete same. Even with "fully" recovered drug addicts I can see noticeable differences. Ugh, he shoulda laid off the crack cocaine... :/
President of DDO
THE_OPINIONATOR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 11:00:11 AM
Yes it is quite sad that he has traveled down the path of self destruction, He is a very good actor and he he needs help thats fore sure
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
WorshipTayuya
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 1:02:17 AM
Bumpity Bump.

They should've kept him on the show. -_- Who cares if he's got issues? The show was raking in millions of dollars for them!
~~~Hail Tayuya!~~~
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 1:03:28 AM
At 3/21/2011 1:02:17 AM, WorshipTayuya wrote:
Bumpity Bump.

They should've kept him on the show. -_- Who cares if he's got issues? The show was raking in millions of dollars for them!

It's hard to work with someone whose behaviour is completely erratic.
WorshipTayuya
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 1:06:36 AM

Who cares? I'd like to see another Lindsay Lohan movie, even though she's messed up a lot! ~_~ And Britney Spears can get back up after her dark days, so what's wrong with Charlie Sheen having troubles? If he can't get over them, then they should just deal with it.
~~~Hail Tayuya!~~~
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 1:09:48 AM
At 3/21/2011 1:06:36 AM, WorshipTayuya wrote:

Who cares?

The people who have to work with him?

I'm guessing you've never been in any sort of production. I took drama throughout high school and it is extremely frustrating and stressful to deal with people with unpredictable behaviour. You never knew if they were going to show up, or if they were going to perform, or if they were going to pull their weight. And that's just when you're doing it for grades. But imagine your entire salary hung in the balance, depending on the unpredictable behaviour of one Charlie Sheen.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 1:13:18 AM
He doesn't need to be saved. He's winning.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 1:13:38 AM
Charlie Sheen can't be saved. He's on a crazy @ss drug - and it's called Charlie Sheen.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
WorshipTayuya
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 1:16:03 AM
The people who have to work with him?

I'm guessing you've never been in any sort of production. I took drama throughout high school and it is extremely frustrating and stressful to deal with people with unpredictable behaviour. You never knew if they were going to show up, or if they were going to perform, or if they were going to pull their weight. And that's just when you're doing it for grades. But imagine your entire salary hung in the balance, depending on the unpredictable behaviour of one Charlie Sheen.

Thing is, it's not like they can't spare a few days from filming. These guys are making enough money to last them for a long time!

I haven't been in any kind of production, but surely my outside view can't be that wrong. :/ I understand that it'd be better for Charlie Sheen to get on track, but, if he can't, they should get used to it, not fire the guy. That'll just make the show die.

Firing him just shows their selfishness. "Oh, I can't go without a few more bills in my pocket." is what they're thinking. Without Charlie Sheen, they'll get more money from not having to pay him, and the show can go on(Although, probably not as popular). I'd like to see Charlie Sheen play in movies and become a movie star, just to show his former director who's boss. :D
~~~Hail Tayuya!~~~
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2011 7:00:35 AM
At 3/21/2011 1:16:03 AM, WorshipTayuya wrote:
I'd like to see Charlie Sheen play in movies and become a movie star, just to show his former director who's boss. :D

? Sheen became famous for his roles in movies before he started doing TV shows.