Jump to topic:

steve irwin vs bear grylls

badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 3:31:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
but bear grylls did come to ireland and make a sheeping bag out of a sheep. that impressed me. he also make a float out of it. that again impressed me.
signature
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2011 6:18:59 AM
At 3/16/2011 3:31:03 PM, badger wrote:
but bear grylls did come to ireland and make a sheeping bag out of a sheep. that impressed me. he also make a float out of it. that again impressed me.

Ended up in Ireland? Better drink my own p1ss.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2011 10:35:09 AM
At 3/16/2011 3:28:28 PM, badger wrote:
which? i couldn't say. i'd have to go back on poor ole steve.

are you crazy? Bear Grills is 1,000 times more awesome than Steve Irwin ever was. Irwin only picked up snakes briefly and then let'em go. Bear will actually eat them.

Bear Grills can survive anything, even a chuck norris roundhouse kick if he had to. He is the ultimate boy scout.

Irwin could not even survive a very non-hostile species as a sting ray. (no disrespect intended to the dead hear, just driving my point about Bear surviving anything and how Irwin has not)

Bear Grills puts Mcyver to shame as he builds a way out of the deseart with broken plane junk, makes a flotation device with nothing but his pants, takes a nap on the side of a 90 degree cliff, and the list goes on.....

Bear Grills eats all things he comes across that can be eatin, from termites to elephant dung, he can dine his breakfast on a bug burger or snack on an eyeball, make tea out of pine needles (full of vitimen C). He's eaten skunk, and an endless list of things even he admits is nasty but still swallows them down cause 'it could save you life'
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2011 10:36:14 AM
At 3/17/2011 10:35:09 AM, Marauder wrote:
At 3/16/2011 3:28:28 PM, badger wrote:
which? i couldn't say. i'd have to go back on poor ole steve.

are you crazy? Bear Grills is 1,000 times more awesome than Steve Irwin ever was. Irwin only picked up snakes briefly and then let'em go. Bear will actually eat them.

Bear Grills can survive anything, even a chuck norris roundhouse kick if he had to. He is the ultimate boy scout.

Irwin could not even survive a very non-hostile species as a sting ray. (no disrespect intended to the dead hear, just driving my point about Bear surviving anything and how Irwin has not)

Bear Grills puts Mcyver to shame as he builds a way out of the deseart with broken plane junk, makes a flotation device with nothing but his pants, takes a nap on the side of a 90 degree cliff, and the list goes on.....

Bear Grills eats all things he comes across that can be eatin, from termites to elephant dung, he can dine his breakfast on a bug burger or snack on an eyeball, make tea out of pine needles (full of vitimen C). He's eaten skunk, and an endless list of things even he admits is nasty but still swallows them down cause 'it could save you life'

And he drinks his own p1ss.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2011 10:55:39 AM
At 3/17/2011 10:36:14 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 3/17/2011 10:35:09 AM, Marauder wrote:

And he drinks his own p1ss.

That's like super last resort; the mane way he teaches to recycle your piss is to to rub it all over your face and soak your shirt that you plan to were in it. just look at the difference in heat on the camera in his pissed on shirt and the rest of his body and the desert.

But yeah he's so tough he can drink his own piss if he has too.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2011 7:48:15 PM
yeah.. bear grylls is a touch of class.. but steve irwin didn't only pick up a few snakes.. the man had balls.. he'd have wrestled bears if bears wanted wrestling.. he died a man.

have you seen how bear grylls deals with dangerous animals? ..with too much caution for my liking anyway.

besides that he's class though.
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2011 7:50:11 PM
At 3/17/2011 7:48:15 PM, badger wrote:
yeah.. bear grylls is a touch of class.. but steve irwin didn't only pick up a few snakes.. the man had balls.. he'd have wrestled bears if bears wanted wrestling.. he died a man.

have you seen how bear grylls deals with dangerous animals? ..with too much caution for my liking anyway.

like eating stuff and all the other kinda "disgusting" stuff he does is easy really.. it's all the jumps and climbs and other crazy things he does i admire him for really..

steve irwin just had straight balls of steel.
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2011 7:51:14 PM
At 3/17/2011 7:50:11 PM, badger wrote:
At 3/17/2011 7:48:15 PM, badger wrote:

like eating stuff and all the other kinda "disgusting" stuff he does is easy really.. it's all the jumps and climbs and other crazy things he does i admire him for really..

well i'd do it for the cash he's doing it for.

steve irwin just had straight balls of steel.
signature