Jump to topic:

Jenna Rose

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2011 9:08:07 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
If you thought Rebecca Black was bad, take a look at this chick. Jenna Rose as she's called has videos all over YouTube that are comparable or WORSE than Friday. In fact the first video is almost identical to Friday! I wouldn't be at all surprised if they were put together by the exact same people.
Now this second video for example isn't as popular, but the song/video is so much WORSE (if you can imagine that!). I think this reaffirms my point that all the backlash on Rebecca Black is just unlucky, because she's a dime a dozen. At least she's cute!
President of DDO
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2011 10:45:43 AM
wtf is with all these black people rapping
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2011 10:48:06 AM
12 yo rich girl + car that she can't drive + trivial teen experience + black guy rapping about stupid shitt + autotunes + 15 to 20 faggol friends + usually the words "ha ha ha" "abc, 123" = rich people on youtube
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2011 10:57:17 AM
See here's the problem, Jenna Rose is actually a good singer.
http://gallery.me.com...

Although you can't hear all to clearly in ^^^ keep in mind that this is halftime at madison square gardens.... you would KNOW if she sang poorly.

The videos are just very poorly produced. So it makes it seems that she's bad.

And the second video has bits of the tv show she is in, in it... for what reason? i have no clue.
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2011 10:58:00 AM
At 3/19/2011 10:57:17 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:

Although you can't hear all to clearly in ^^^ keep in mind that this is halftime at madison square gardens.... you would KNOW if she sang poorly.

And the second video has bits of the tv show she is in, in it... for what reason? i have no clue.

+ bad lyrics
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2011 11:52:06 AM
At 3/19/2011 10:57:17 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:

is this a joke? She's using autotunes.