Jump to topic:

The Sims

askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2011 3:01:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So who else named their character after themselves and made it look like themselves then made it marry the girl/guy you were most attracted to at the time?
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2011 3:06:41 PM
i hate the sims. my brothers have phases of being addicted to it. i'd make myself in a nice few games, but that's just sad, askbob..
signature
devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2011 3:21:02 PM
At 4/13/2011 3:01:06 PM, askbob wrote:
So who else named their character after themselves and made it look like themselves then made it marry the girl/guy you were most attracted to at the time?

I've never played Sims... but if I did I probably would have, (sadly)
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2011 4:40:09 PM
I used to play one of the (if not the) first sims games.
I think I was in love with all my friends at one time or another (including the guys).
If you were in love with them then they stayed your friend for longer and my character got depressed if he didn't have enough socializing. So yeah I cheated on my wife quite allot.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Falhalterra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 12:22:53 PM
I've done that on all three of the Sims games (Mains and including expansions).

It isn't the only game I play, but it's fun every once in a while.
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2011 1:41:12 PM
At 4/13/2011 3:01:06 PM, askbob wrote:

Lmao, totally guilty...