Jump to topic:

A topic to anger PoeJoe the grim

scissorhands7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2008 5:50:23 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
This post is about absolutely nothing just to show PoeJoe that I have the power to make topics about absolutely nothing. This requires no discussion. This was meant to spam up the topic section and anger PoeJoe.
I rock peas on my head, but don't call me a peahead, bees on my head but dont call me a beehead, bruce lees on my head but dont call me a lee head...
I hang out with an apple who loves self loathing....
Its my show I'm andy milonakis.
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2008 6:08:16 PM
In all seriousness though, I truly believe there needs to be an expectation when it comes to the quality of threads. Most other sites (like Newgrounds for instance) would never have allowed many of the +1 threads on here.

I'm not doing anything much either. I just stated my opinion. There is no reason for you to get upset.

move along ppl
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2008 6:31:52 PM
At 10/14/2008 6:12:53 PM, beem0r wrote:
There's really no benefit to eliminating +1 threads. If they're +1 threads, they'll fade away into the bottom of the forum.

I'd beg to differ. +1 threads are bannable offenses in other forums for a reason. They denigrate the quality of threads. They encourage mindless +1 posts. They lower the expectations users will have while posting.

And more than that, they will NOT fade to the bottom, because, um, they are +1 threads. They allow people to post mindlessly just for the +1.

If you want to have spammy threads, then fine; but I don't.

Just stating my opinion. I will not post in this thread again. I don't want this to turn into a flame war.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
Harlan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2008 6:39:57 PM
Hey poejoe, if it makes you feel better, you can just mentally delete them. Pretend they don't exist. Don't let you're eyes focus on the link to one, lest you read it.

But seriously, people should put more thought into it before they start a forum thread. I have only started 2.
scissorhands7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2008 7:26:05 PM
like Newgrounds for instance

ProTip: This is not Newgrounds.com
I rock peas on my head, but don't call me a peahead, bees on my head but dont call me a beehead, bruce lees on my head but dont call me a lee head...
I hang out with an apple who loves self loathing....
Its my show I'm andy milonakis.