Jump to topic:

Dock Boggs

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 9:24:24 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Yesterday, I heard about this old player by the name of "Dock Boggs" who apparently was a pioneer of blues/bluegrass fusion or something.

I never met the guy who was talking about him, and I told him that my name was "Boggs". He didn't believe me, so I showed him my I.D... He was freaking out over the fact that I had the same name as this old time musician.

I don't think I'm related, but I like his style.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 9:28:32 AM
wade boggs: http://www.google.com...
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 10:27:38 AM
stfu
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp