Jump to topic:

The Riches

innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 9:06:26 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I stumbled on this series on Netflix, and had never heard of it before. There are 20 episodes of it, and I've been watching it almost obsessively.

What a great show, and i had never heard of it. If you have Netflix, and want to watch a decent TV series without commercials check it out. I generally don't watch much TV and would rarely get hooked on a series, but i think Eddy Izzard and Minnie Driver do a great job, and the story is pretty good, and very funny at times.

IMHO
Rob1_Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 10:03:22 AM
People like us don't avoid TV because we are unable to be absorbed by it, we avoid it because we realize it is an exercise in sloth. Now you're hooked and you're going to have to finish out the series to get it out of your system.

*Face-palm

I'm a trekky myself and am now becoming obsessed with football. I don't pay for cable or anything so that's a plus... But I guess if it's not one thing it's the other, right? The Illuminati want us disarmed and sitting un front of the TV set Innomen! Don't you see?! Save yourself while you still can! Don't pay attention to their subliminal messages of conformity and advertisements! I need a job.
kfc
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 1:38:54 PM
At 5/17/2011 10:03:22 AM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
People like us don't avoid TV because we are unable to be absorbed by it, we avoid it because we realize it is an exercise in sloth. Now you're hooked and you're going to have to finish out the series to get it out of your system.

*Face-palm

I'm a trekky myself and am now becoming obsessed with football. I don't pay for cable or anything so that's a plus... But I guess if it's not one thing it's the other, right? The Illuminati want us disarmed and sitting un front of the TV set Innomen! Don't you see?! Save yourself while you still can! Don't pay attention to their subliminal messages of conformity and advertisements! I need a job.

Fear not, i watch it on my Iphone at the gym while on the eliptical.

Trekky too, but i can only watch trouble with tribbles so many times.