Total Posts:35|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Omegle Time

Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 3:34:40 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Censored for DDO's idiotic filter.

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Official messages from Omegle will not be sent with the label 'Stranger:'. Strangers claiming to represent Omegle are lying.
You: Hey.
Stranger: sex y baby
Stranger: u are
You: In Spasnish, "y" means "with".
You: So, what you're basically saying is "sex with baby".
You: You're a sick bastard.
Stranger: sex with me
You: You're a baby? You sick bastard.
Stranger: u are hot girl
You: No. But you're a moron.
You: Also a sick bastard, but that was covered before.
Stranger: sex with me baby
You: You want me to have sex with your baby? YOU SICK FVCKING BASTARD.
Stranger: my penis size 9'
You: Wait. You're going to have sex with your own baby? YOU SICK. FVCKING. BASTARD.
Stranger: i have u r sister sex and fvcking
You: You're fvcking my sister AND your own child at the SAME TIME? YOU ARE THE SICKEST, MOST DISGUSTING PERSON I HAVE EVER MET.
Stranger: y r my darling
You: I'm calling the police on you, you child-fvcking pervert.
Stranger: ur very sweet baby
You: I AM CALLING THE POLICE
You: Habla English, moron?
Your conversational partner has disconnected.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 4:08:24 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/28/2011 4:02:56 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:01:03 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Have you ever tried trolling with a gif? Sooo much hilarity.

Yeah. I've got a good Bieber gif, and a good "hot chick" gif that I usually use.

My favorite is to take dead people gifs + text like [http://i56.tinypic.com...]

It tends to work very well for freaking people out.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 4:16:42 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
LOL, I just tried this. Much fun. Find a guy and tell him you're a horny girl that wants phone sex, then give them this number. 985-655-2500

It's a rick-roll.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 4:17:31 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/28/2011 4:08:24 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:02:56 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:01:03 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Have you ever tried trolling with a gif? Sooo much hilarity.

Yeah. I've got a good Bieber gif, and a good "hot chick" gif that I usually use.

My favorite is to take dead people gifs + text like [http://i56.tinypic.com...]

It tends to work very well for freaking people out.

How do you do the text?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 4:18:10 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/28/2011 4:16:42 AM, FREEDO wrote:
LOL, I just tried this. Much fun. Find a guy and tell him you're a horny girl that wants phone sex, then give them this number. 985-655-2500

It's a rick-roll.

Do you know the site for the crazy text?

Also, thanks for the number. Will make sure to use it.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 4:18:52 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/28/2011 4:17:31 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:08:24 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:02:56 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:01:03 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Have you ever tried trolling with a gif? Sooo much hilarity.

Yeah. I've got a good Bieber gif, and a good "hot chick" gif that I usually use.

My favorite is to take dead people gifs + text like [http://i56.tinypic.com...]

It tends to work very well for freaking people out.

How do you do the text?

http://www.eeemo.net...
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 4:21:54 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/28/2011 4:18:52 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:17:31 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:08:24 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:02:56 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:01:03 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Have you ever tried trolling with a gif? Sooo much hilarity.

Yeah. I've got a good Bieber gif, and a good "hot chick" gif that I usually use.

My favorite is to take dead people gifs + text like [http://i56.tinypic.com...]

It tends to work very well for freaking people out.

How do you do the text?

http://www.eeemo.net...

Lol, so it will just copy and paste?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 4:23:48 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/28/2011 4:21:54 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:18:52 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:17:31 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:08:24 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:02:56 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:01:03 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Have you ever tried trolling with a gif? Sooo much hilarity.

Yeah. I've got a good Bieber gif, and a good "hot chick" gif that I usually use.

My favorite is to take dead people gifs + text like [http://i56.tinypic.com...]

It tends to work very well for freaking people out.

How do you do the text?

http://www.eeemo.net...

Lol, so it will just copy and paste?

Yeah. I tried to paste to DDO, but the formatting got undone when I hit "Review".
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 4:30:37 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/28/2011 4:23:48 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:21:54 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:18:52 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:17:31 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:08:24 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:02:56 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:01:03 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Have you ever tried trolling with a gif? Sooo much hilarity.

Yeah. I've got a good Bieber gif, and a good "hot chick" gif that I usually use.

My favorite is to take dead people gifs + text like [http://i56.tinypic.com...]

It tends to work very well for freaking people out.

How do you do the text?

http://www.eeemo.net...

Lol, so it will just copy and paste?

Yeah. I tried to paste to DDO, but the formatting got undone when I hit "Review".

I tried it on facebook but it comes out over 2,000 characters.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 4:35:41 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/28/2011 4:30:37 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:23:48 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:21:54 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:18:52 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:17:31 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:08:24 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:02:56 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:01:03 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Have you ever tried trolling with a gif? Sooo much hilarity.

Yeah. I've got a good Bieber gif, and a good "hot chick" gif that I usually use.

My favorite is to take dead people gifs + text like [http://i56.tinypic.com...]

It tends to work very well for freaking people out.

How do you do the text?

http://www.eeemo.net...

Lol, so it will just copy and paste?

Yeah. I tried to paste to DDO, but the formatting got undone when I hit "Review".

I tried it on facebook but it comes out over 2,000 characters.

Try it as a comment.
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2011 10:14:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/28/2011 4:39:06 AM, J.Kenyon wrote:
I got a girl to show me her tits on Omegle tonight.

How'd you go about doing that?
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2011 11:18:17 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/30/2011 11:13:09 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/30/2011 11:06:03 AM, nonentity wrote:
In Spanish, "y" means "and". He said "sex and baby". "With" is "con".

You don't really get the concept of "trolling", do you? I think it's because you're so nice.

haha I don't know why I have a reputation for being nice... But yeah, I'd thought you were serious about that part. My bad.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2011 11:20:54 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/30/2011 11:18:17 AM, nonentity wrote:
At 5/30/2011 11:13:09 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/30/2011 11:06:03 AM, nonentity wrote:
In Spanish, "y" means "and". He said "sex and baby". "With" is "con".

You don't really get the concept of "trolling", do you? I think it's because you're so nice.

haha I don't know why I have a reputation for being nice... But yeah, I'd thought you were serious about that part. My bad.

Your personality, I would wager, could perhaps be accurately described as "cuddly".
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2011 11:30:42 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
LOL Wow, really? I feel like I come off as more of a bitch on here than I would like to. If I'm cuddly with the anonymity of the internet, then I must be sickeningly sweet in real life.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2011 1:15:57 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
You: friday,friday, gotta get down on friday.
Stranger: What is OP?
You: Original post?
You: What?
Stranger: MOTHER F*CKER
Stranger: ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE
Stranger: GET TO THE VAN
You: Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrains!
Stranger: F*CK NOT YOU TOO
You: Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrains!
Stranger: I GUESS ILL JUST KILL MYSELF
Your conversational partner has disconnected.
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2011 1:20:14 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/29/2011 10:14:12 PM, Nags wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:39:06 AM, J.Kenyon wrote:
I got a girl to show me her tits on Omegle tonight.

How'd you go about doing that?

Game theory: http://en.wikipedia.org...

You can use your imagination to figure out what "tat" was.
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2011 5:33:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/28/2011 3:34:40 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Stranger: sex y baby
Stranger: u are
You: In Spasnish, "y" means "with".

That's not right. "Y" means "and." The word you're thinking of is "con."
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2011 5:55:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/28/2011 4:16:42 AM, FREEDO wrote:
LOL, I just tried this. Much fun. Find a guy and tell him you're a horny girl that wants phone sex, then give them this number. 985-655-2500

It's a rick-roll.

I usually get their numbers then call them using google voice and answer the phone first in a fake girl voice they say something like their penis is hard and then i change my voice to a deep voice and ask them if they would like me to suck it. I also google their cell number to find out where they live and then tell them i'm only a couple miles from their house and am on my way to which they freak out and say they are calling the police and I say "but what about all those sexy things you wanted to do to me" then they hang up.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2011 1:53:37 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/4/2011 1:20:14 AM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 5/29/2011 10:14:12 PM, Nags wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:39:06 AM, J.Kenyon wrote:
I got a girl to show me her tits on Omegle tonight.

How'd you go about doing that?

Game theory: http://en.wikipedia.org...

You can use your imagination to figure out what "tat" was.

Did you have to show her first? Was she hot?

I was on chatroulette once with three of my friends and we eventually got matched up to two girls our age. They said they would show tits if the "kid in the red shirt" (which was me) showed his penis. I declined but my friend offered to instead.

I've never encountered any girl to try the tit for tat technique with while doing chatroulette or Omegle alone. 95% of people are penises. The other 5% usually doesn't include cute girls.
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2011 2:02:27 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/6/2011 1:53:37 AM, Nags wrote:
At 6/4/2011 1:20:14 AM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 5/29/2011 10:14:12 PM, Nags wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:39:06 AM, J.Kenyon wrote:
I got a girl to show me her tits on Omegle tonight.

How'd you go about doing that?

Game theory: http://en.wikipedia.org...

You can use your imagination to figure out what "tat" was.

Did you have to show her first? Was she hot?

Yes and yes.

I was on chatroulette once with three of my friends and we eventually got matched up to two girls our age. They said they would show tits if the "kid in the red shirt" (which was me) showed his penis. I declined but my friend offered to instead.

I've never encountered any girl to try the tit for tat technique with while doing chatroulette or Omegle alone. 95% of people are penises. The other 5% usually doesn't include cute girls.

It was Chatroulette, actually. Not Omegle. Is it just me, or are there less penises on Chatroulette?
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2011 2:33:01 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/6/2011 2:02:27 AM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 6/6/2011 1:53:37 AM, Nags wrote:
At 6/4/2011 1:20:14 AM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 5/29/2011 10:14:12 PM, Nags wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:39:06 AM, J.Kenyon wrote:
I got a girl to show me her tits on Omegle tonight.

How'd you go about doing that?

Game theory: http://en.wikipedia.org...

You can use your imagination to figure out what "tat" was.

Did you have to show her first? Was she hot?

Yes and yes.

Well done. Did you happen to take a screenshot of this nice young lady? :P

I was on chatroulette once with three of my friends and we eventually got matched up to two girls our age. They said they would show tits if the "kid in the red shirt" (which was me) showed his penis. I declined but my friend offered to instead.

I've never encountered any girl to try the tit for tat technique with while doing chatroulette or Omegle alone. 95% of people are penises. The other 5% usually doesn't include cute girls.

It was Chatroulette, actually. Not Omegle. Is it just me, or are there less penises on Chatroulette?

Yeah, definitely. Omegle has more foreign people too I think.