SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2011 11:14:22 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2011 11:20:45 AM
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2011 12:26:57 PM
At 5/29/2011 11:20:45 AM, askbob wrote:

Classic.
Minister Of Trolling
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2011 12:35:23 PM
Minister Of Trolling
:
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2011 12:45:54 PM
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2011 1:04:37 PM
Minister Of Trolling
:
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2011 1:05:37 PM
At 5/29/2011 12:45:54 PM, askbob wrote:

Another classic!
Minister Of Trolling
:
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 1:28:57 PM
Minister Of Trolling
:
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2011 1:09:02 AM
Ain't it funky now
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp