Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2011 2:49:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/2/2011 2:39:26 PM, Kinesis wrote:
Morrowind and Oblivion were fvcking awesome. Skyrim is definitely the game I'm looking forward most to this year.

Oblivion had an awesome premise, though I think it could have been done better, and I should have had a more indepth world (side quest wise). I remember the first time I came across one of those gates. It was like 1 am on a Friday (technically Sat morning), and it was a complete war scene. It was awesome. I don't think I went to bed that night (it was just so awesome that I couldn't sleep).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2011 3:13:38 PM
The best part of Oblivion, after completing the game, was the awesome mods people invented. I still remember the one that spawned Mehrunes Dagon anywhere you wanted. Oh, those poor guardsmen. And the one that gave you a spell to make people randomly shoot into the air like a rocket. And the one that gave you pokeballs that killed people.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2011 3:15:39 PM
At 6/2/2011 3:13:38 PM, Kinesis wrote:
The best part of Oblivion, after completing the game, was the awesome mods people invented. I still remember the one that spawned Mehrunes Dagon anywhere you wanted. Oh, those poor guardsmen. And the one that gave you a spell to make people randomly shoot into the air like a rocket. And the one that gave you pokeballs that killed people.

I liked that Morrowind came with the editor. I found that the police weren't all that strong, so I could break any laws I wanted and be able to overpower the police. So I made them stronger, and made a secret police force that was extremely powerful (as well as some very powerful monsters).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 3:07:19 AM
At 6/2/2011 2:26:30 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Anyone else as giddy and excited as I for when it comes out this November? I'm f*cking buying it so hard. I just hope I won't have to listen constantly to whether there's any word from the other provinces, or whether people have heard about Kvatch.

I'm getting it. :)
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
fesuj
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2011 4:42:20 PM
I loved Oblivion. I played it on the computer till it broke then I bought one for the xbox. I thought that Skyrim might not be made. I heard a lot of rumors they were discontinuing Elder Scrolls.