Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Is southpark going to end?

Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 1:00:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
With the most recent episode, "You're getting old" the whole episode is a metaphor for what southpark has become. At first it was made fun of, now it makes fun of other shows. Randy is always the on doing something stupid. South Park has become, as the episode says, sh1t.

South Park needs to end before it gets any worse. The paper cut out feeling is lost, as most of the show is animated using computers.

-Some characters have been completely dropped such as chef, Mr Hanky, and a ton of community members.

-The sense of a community is gone. SouthPark is no longer a town, more like a circus.

-Randy is usually doing something stupid, and the whole show centers around that.

-Each episode is in its own separate universe, without characters carrying into the next episode.

-The plots get less believable each episode. First, cartman is riding on chutulu, then he's getting sold a human centipad, then he becomes a Nascar driver? Come on!

Goodbye southpark. We'll miss you.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 3:04:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
No it isn't. One of two things is going to happen:

- Stan is going to watch Terrence and Phillip and realize that liking things that are sh!t is okay.
- The events of the last episode will never be mentioned again and the next one will revert back to the status quo.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Brainmaster
Posts: 1,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 3:49:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/16/2011 3:04:16 PM, Korashk wrote:
No it isn't. The episode will never be mentioned again and the next one will revert back to the status quo.

Fix'd
Kfc.
vbaculum
Posts: 1,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 4:46:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I watch online and the web page promises a continuation of the session (about 6-7 episodes) by showing blank slots for the upcoming episodes. So at least we have that to look forward to. Maybe the next half of the session will just be a long good bye though. I hope not. I don't care if the boys have a lot of random, disjointed adventures. That's how it's been since the original alien episode. I'll never get tired of it.
"If you claim to value nonviolence and you consume animal products, you need to rethink your position on nonviolence." - Gary Francione

THE WORLD IS VEGAN! If you want it
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 6:35:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I am interested to see the next episode too, I got that impression myself.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2011 8:47:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/16/2011 10:19:59 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
I would like one long goodbye.

Well the creators are contractually obligated to make another 2 seasons after this one, plus they've said they still like making the show.
I think this season has been pretty average, so I hope they pick up the pace for the second half.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2011 11:20:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/17/2011 8:47:21 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 6/16/2011 10:19:59 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
I would like one long goodbye.

Well the creators are contractually obligated to make another 2 seasons after this one, plus they've said they still like making the show.
I think this season has been pretty average, so I hope they pick up the pace for the second half.

2 More seasons? If south park gets any worse it will be known as..crap TV.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2011 11:53:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
If you don't like it, don't watch Rocky. You already aren't paying attention anyway, Cartman was not a component of the centiPad
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Merda
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 12:11:50 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I think the season before the current one was really funny. I've made a game of seeing how many political undertones I can draw from what to the superficial eye merely seems like social commentary on people like Tom Cruise the Jonas Brothers.
My manwich!
Brainmaster
Posts: 1,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 12:12:28 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 12:11:50 AM, Merda wrote:
I think the season before the current one was really funny. I've made a game of seeing how many political undertones I can draw from what to the superficial eye merely seems like social commentary on people like Tom Cruise the Jonas Brothers.

Scrotie McBBalls.

I'm going to try actually writing that book.
Kfc.
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 1:52:54 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/18/2011 12:12:28 AM, Brainmaster wrote:
At 6/18/2011 12:11:50 AM, Merda wrote:
I think the season before the current one was really funny. I've made a game of seeing how many political undertones I can draw from what to the superficial eye merely seems like social commentary on people like Tom Cruise the Jonas Brothers.

Scrotie McBBalls.

I'm going to try actually writing that book.

Scrotie awoke one fine morning and noticed his..his *vomits.*