Jump to topic:

Favorite Twightlight zone episode?

tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 12:21:44 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I always liked the one where the man who loved to read wished the world away (or something like that) and when he finally got what he wanted, his glasses broke.
Also the one where the women(?) could stop time and stopped the missiles moments before they hit the ground.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 9:01:40 AM
At 7/5/2011 12:21:44 AM, tvellalott wrote:
I always liked the one where the man who loved to read wished the world away (or something like that) and when he finally got what he wanted, his glasses broke.
Also the one where the women(?) could stop time and stopped the missiles moments before they hit the ground.

I remember those, mine was when ugly people were considered beautiful and the beautiful were considered ugly, and there was also that one about the guy who got these future predicting fortune cookies, and eventually was sent to eternal suffering via eating and never becoming full, also there was an episode about this guy who ate some cookies made by an Voodoo witch doctor.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 10:47:42 AM
I'm always seriously impressed that a 50+ year old television show is consistently able to weird me out. The one with the older lady who keeps getting calls from a dead line was pretty good. I'm sure there are better, but I just watched that last night so it's fresh on my mind.
quarterexchange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 10:52:07 AM
I liked the one where the gold robbers went to sleep for a hundred years after robbing millions in gold bars, and when they woke up they had to walf for miles in the hot sun to get to civilization.

There were two left, both ladden with heavy gold, and one of them forgot their canteen.

The other would let him drink from his canteen for 1 bar of gold for one drink of water, then the other many finally killed him for the water, passed out on the side of the road dying, and then when a car stopped to help him he offered them all his gold for some water and then died immediately afterwards.

It was then revealed that while they where to sleep for 100 years, gold was able to be manufactured.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 10:56:28 AM
At 7/5/2011 10:52:07 AM, quarterexchange wrote:
I liked the one where the gold robbers went to sleep for a hundred years after robbing millions in gold bars, and when they woke up they had to walf for miles in the hot sun to get to civilization.

There were two left, both ladden with heavy gold, and one of them forgot their canteen.

The other would let him drink from his canteen for 1 bar of gold for one drink of water, then the other many finally killed him for the water, passed out on the side of the road dying, and then when a car stopped to help him he offered them all his gold for some water and then died immediately afterwards.

It was then revealed that while they where to sleep for 100 years, gold was able to be manufactured.

That was a good one too, do you remember the one when there was a nuclear war and this guy and his friend stayed in a bunker, and then his friend wanted to leave the bunker so the guy killed him, he awoke several years later and it turned out there was a dome erected around the nuclear blast site? [or maybe it was the Outer Limits]
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.