Jump to topic:

New Film

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2011 1:32:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Imagine that you are currently an amateur director who is pondering on an idea for a movie for a rudimentary script to give to a studio. The film can either be based on your own premise, or on an already-existing book, film, and so on.

Please give a summary of the film, and, if you want, bits of dialogue, script, headings, lists of actors you want for the characters in your new film, and so on.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2011 3:55:36 PM
At 7/8/2011 1:32:26 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Imagine that you are currently an amateur director who is pondering on an idea for a movie for a rudimentary script to give to a studio. The film can either be based on your own premise, or on an already-existing book, film, and so on.

Please give a summary of the film, and, if you want, bits of dialogue, script, headings, lists of actors you want for the characters in your new film, and so on.

There's this guy, who runs around an acopalyptic world, and he's the only male alive, where all the other survivors are female..... except that he's gay. Later, he finds the only other guy alive, but he's straight and having the time of his life.
Goober
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2011 1:56:04 PM
At 7/8/2011 3:55:36 PM, tkubok wrote:

There's this guy, who runs around an acopalyptic world, and he's the only male alive, where all the other survivors are female..... except that he's gay. Later, he finds the only other guy alive, but he's straight and having the time of his life.

You can call it Innomen: The story of an out of luck homosexual.
Get it ? In-no-men...hahahahaha
That's funny right there, I don't care who you are.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2011 1:59:58 PM
At 7/9/2011 1:56:04 PM, Goober wrote:

You do realize that there is a member named Innomen, and he's a homosexual as well (see profile). By writing this, you are making it seem that you are deliberately attacking him.

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Goober
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2011 2:41:33 PM
At 7/9/2011 1:59:58 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 7/9/2011 1:56:04 PM, Goober wrote:

You do realize that there is a member named Innomen, and he's a homosexual as well (see profile). By writing this, you are making it seem that you are deliberately attacking him.

It wouldn't be funny if no one knew what an Innomen was. It's not an attack, just a little ribbing. I'm sure he can take a joke.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2011 3:29:42 PM
At 7/9/2011 2:50:05 PM, Goober wrote:
If he can't take a joke he can probably get me banned.

I can take a joke, it wasn't all that funny, but i can take a joke. I also rarely report people.
Goober
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2011 4:21:42 PM
At 7/9/2011 3:29:42 PM, innomen wrote:

I can take a joke, it wasn't all that funny, but i can take a joke. I also rarely report people.

I figured you could, the other guy seems a little thin skinned.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2011 5:26:40 PM
At 7/9/2011 4:21:42 PM, Goober wrote:

Yeah, thanks, Goober. I figured you love to call others "thin-skinned" when I could just easily point out that you're a bit thick in the neck.

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2011 5:32:17 PM
So, moving on from the little misunderstanding, I would like to ask people to continue posting and contributing. And as for Goober, you seem a bit gassed to comment here.

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2011 5:32:59 PM
At 7/9/2011 4:21:42 PM, Goober wrote:

I also had a name, sixteen year old person.

Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2011 6:47:52 PM
There's this guy, who runs around an acopalyptic world, and he's the only male alive, where all the other survivors are female

http://en.wikipedia.org...
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2011 6:59:49 PM
At 7/9/2011 6:47:52 PM, Puck wrote:
There's this guy, who runs around an acopalyptic world, and he's the only male alive, where all the other survivors are female

http://en.wikipedia.org...

I was about to reference that, I only remember the comic though and I hated it.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.