Best song intro

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 5:43:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
What song has the best musical intro?

I've always loved the intro to Bat out of Hell's intro, even if it is two minutes long. Baba O'riley, Requiem for a dream, even the intro to baby got back can't match it in my opinion.

What does everyone else like?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2011 2:40:44 AM
The intro to this Johnny Guitar Watson song is hilarious. It's a pretty good blues number, but the intro makes it for me.

Embryo is the intro to Children of the Grave(fvck you, yes it is). It is short and simple, but it's still nice. Plus, Children of the Grave is metal as fvck, and you expected no less because Sabbath started that sh!t.

Ok, the overture to 2012(the part right before it busts out into the "Temples of Syrinx" is just hard epic. Now yeah, there is a lot of Rush stuff I could have picked(maybe even better), but this was my first Rush Album, so it has a special place for meh.

No Quarter. Led Zeppelin. Hellz yah
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2011 5:02:21 AM
These all make awesome intro's.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2011 5:21:41 PM
this song has an awesomely exhilarating intro

the second one is a beautiful song and the intro gives me chills every time.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
DevonNetzley
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 8:34:15 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Venom inside by Chimaira has a pretty sweet intro.
"If you truly want to do something, the only person standing in your way is yourself"
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 2:29:04 PM
This isnt from a musical, its from a TV show but its called Sakura Kiss. Its a beautiful Song. its from Ouran High School Host Club. I have the website to it on my profile if you want to watch.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
MasterKage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 8:03:10 PM
All of System of a Down's songs have an awesome guitar and drum intro. (I'm addicted to SoaD.)

Coming Undone by KoRn also has an intro that sets up the rest of the song brilliantly, though it's rather short.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...