Jump to topic:

Best action girls in Movies and TV

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2011 3:36:55 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I like watching action girls. They are just my "type." Here are my 9 favorite action girls from Movies and Television. Mostly lesser known actress who I think are really cute as well as talented.

9) Jennifer Garner (Elektra) - Critical and commercial failure of a movie with some great swordfights from her.

8) Elizabeth Mitchell (V) - Alien killing FBI agent. Has some really good fight scenes.

7) Anna Torv (Fringe) - FBI agent

6) Kelli Giddish (Chase) - A failed TV series which she brought to life with some amazing jumps over bridges and onto moving planes.

5) Michelle Yeoh (Tomorrow never dies, Martial Arts movies) - Despite no formal training in martial arts, her skills are right up there with Jackie Chan and Jet Li. The stunts she does are breathtaking.

4) Charlize Theron (Aeon Flux, Hancock) - Superhero

3) Piper Perabo (Covert Affairs) - Has that cute, "fresh from CIA training look" but don't let that fool you as I did. She has the brains to talk herself out of any situation. Another actress who does her own stunts.

2) Kate Beckinsale (Underworld Series) - Makes a vampire movie seem realistic. Funny how her guns never run out of ammo.

1) Milla Jovovich (Resident Evil) - Amazing how in the first movie she starts off as a damsel in distress and at the halfway point starts kicking butt and never stops. Carried the Resident Evil franchise through 4 movies and does justice to the video games.

What do you guys think? Did I miss anyone? Who are your favorites?
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2011 11:12:59 AM
Megan Fox from Transformers 1 and 2.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2011 6:42:03 PM
Co played by Julia Nickson, such great scenes,
"What bring you luck John Rambo?"

Not to mention her death scene where she is shot like 10 times rambo proceeds to kill like 10 people and they have time for a goodbye.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
cindylayne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2011 6:33:10 AM
Hi guys,
I like to watch action movies.And i like action girl.I think Angelina Jolie is the best action moves.I love Jolie's movies.All the Jolie's action movie i watched.
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2011 10:47:23 AM
The only person remotely qualified for this list is Uma Therman from the Kill Bill movies. No others are even close.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2011 12:06:42 PM
At 9/17/2011 10:47:23 AM, socialpinko wrote:
The only person remotely qualified for this list is Uma Therman from the Kill Bill movies. No others are even close.

+1