Jump to topic:

Best Current Movies

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 1:08:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I might go to the cinema with a friend, but I like to know whether a movie is good or bad before I pay to watch it.

Are there any movies that someone can recommend, which are currently flowing in the cinemas? Comedy and horror are welcome.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 1:10:36 PM
Attack the Block

It's an indie that made it to big screen in certain places in America. Without question, my new favorite alien invasion movie (including Precint 9). Perfect especially for people who have seen a lot of similar movies.

The premise: aliens invade a British ghetto, and the ghetto fight back.

It's a good mix of funny and horror.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 1:27:16 PM
At 9/2/2011 1:10:36 PM, Wnope wrote:
Attack the Block

It's an indie that made it to big screen in certain places in America. Without question, my new favorite alien invasion movie (including Precint 9). Perfect especially for people who have seen a lot of similar movies.

The premise: aliens invade a British ghetto, and the ghetto fight back.

It's a good mix of funny and horror.
Thanks! Looks promising.

Just have to find the Danish name for the movie and see if it is in the cinemas.
Indophile
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 1:29:10 PM
At 9/2/2011 1:08:51 PM, Mirza wrote:
I might go to the cinema with a friend, but I like to know whether a movie is good or bad before I pay to watch it.

Are there any movies that someone can recommend, which are currently flowing in the cinemas? Comedy and horror are welcome.

You can go watch Our Idiot Brother. There are two very beautiful ladies in it. Elizabeth Banks and Zooey Deschanel
You will say that I don't really know you
And it will be true.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 1:36:15 PM
At 9/2/2011 1:29:10 PM, Indophile wrote:

You can go watch Our Idiot Brother. There are two very beautiful ladies in it. Elizabeth Banks and Zooey Deschanel
Ah, I just read it is not planned for distribution in Danish cinemas.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2011 1:37:42 PM
At 9/2/2011 1:36:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 9/2/2011 1:29:10 PM, Indophile wrote:

Ah, I just read it is not planned for distribution in Danish cinemas.
But after watching the trailer, it seems like a movie I'd love to watch too...