Jump to topic:

Justin Bieber is gay ?

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 11:20:24 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
So dont tell me that you all did not see this one coming. Justin Bieber wore a female outfit a few days ago. And you know, this was all on the cable news networks and online media outlets too. Lets be real here folks. The kid not only
looks like a girl, but he acts like one too. Isnt it obvious ? Who cares if he has a
girlfriend. It is just an act. And a few years from now, when he is older, he will
come out of the closet. Just wait and see. What do you think.
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 11:58:54 AM
At 9/26/2011 11:20:24 AM, inferno wrote:
So dont tell me that you all did not see this one coming. Justin Bieber wore a female outfit a few days ago. And you know, this was all on the cable news networks and online media outlets too. Lets be real here folks. The kid not only
looks like a girl, but he acts like one too. Isnt it obvious ? Who cares if he has a
girlfriend. It is just an act. And a few years from now, when he is older, he will
come out of the closet. Just wait and see.
What do you think.

I'll be waiting.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 2:01:28 PM
At 9/26/2011 1:45:57 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/26/2011 1:43:07 PM, Double_R wrote:
Gay is the new straight.

Double R- Oh please. Not now, not ever.

lol, it was just a joke. Don't worry I am sure they won't try to recruit you.

But ok seriously, I work in mid-town Manhattan right on 5th Ave where the Gay pride parade passes through. I have been given all the warnings about the crazy sh!t I am going to see. I am sure that will be interesting.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 7:56:40 PM
Who's Justin Bieber? To lazy to google.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 7:57:46 PM
come out of the closet.
Just wait and see. What do you think.

Prophecy? [Reminds of the Delphian Oracle] Devilry?
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 8:00:10 PM
Guys guys, he's also an incestuous murderer, and he hangs new born kittens for fun! (www.you'reanf'inidiot.com)
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 8:07:30 PM
justin bieber <3
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 9:49:31 PM
Lol funny. I say the title in the friends news feed part, and guessed immediately that it was inferno who created it.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2011 9:51:22 PM
At 9/26/2011 11:58:54 AM, socialpinko wrote:
What do you think.

I'll be waiting.

You have a crush?
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 8:00:41 AM
At 9/26/2011 9:51:22 PM, phantom wrote:
At 9/26/2011 11:58:54 AM, socialpinko wrote:
What do you think.

I'll be waiting.

You have a crush?

I think you do though. Biber is not single though. Too bad.