Total Posts:3|Showing Posts:1-3
Jump to topic:

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2011 12:54:25 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I haven't laughed this hard in a while.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2011 9:31:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Oh yeah, I found that site about a year ago. It really is hilarious like you said. I even bought the guy's book.

My personal favorite is the horse farm one. But I'll post a shorter one (edited for length) to get the ball rolling.

Online advertisement:

"we need profesional catering for our christmas day dinner party. must have experence catering. Thx "

"I am writing in response to your ad looking for a caterer for your Christmas dinner party. I am a freelance chef with a lot of catering experience. I was the top chef at the world renowned Restauran de Bon Foodeux for over five years.

I have a wide variety of exquisite dishes for you to choose from, which I will list below. Here are the meals I typically offer:

La Nouille du Triomphe
A meal of pure bliss and flavor - a delicious plate of ramen noodles boiled in the purest of water. Noodles can be flavored with either chicken or beef seasoning.

Le Repas du Fromage Délicieux
A mouthwatering bowl of easy mac cooked to perfection in a microwave. Served with a side of peanut M&Ms.

Le Repas de la Faim de Grande Personne
A delectably and savory microwaved TV dinner. The dish comes with two pieces of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, freshly grown vegetables and a satisfying brownie that is heated to absolute perfection.

Le Sandwich Rouge
A truly phenominal sandwich consisting of ketchup spread over a carefully microwaved piece of bread, and then topped with another piece of bread. Comes with a side of mayonnaise for dipping.

Le Plat du Lait et de la Céréale
A satisfying end to your meal, this dessert consists of a bowl of fruit loops served with either skim or 2% milk. Milk can be substituted with water for those on a diet.

La Pâtisserie Bourrée
Individually wrapped twinkies that have been microwaved to sheer delight.

Let me know which meals you are interested in, and I can give you a quote on how much everything will cost.