Jump to topic:

Ska Punk

mauricio2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2011 12:45:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I recently got into Ska punk bands like Street light manifesto (GOOD BAND) and ever since I got into it I have been trying to look for other good ska bands but the ones I have looked up already are really lame. I doubt there are any punkers on this website but still worth a try.
vbaculum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2011 1:37:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/7/2011 12:45:18 PM, mauricio2 wrote:
I recently got into Ska punk bands like Street light manifesto (GOOD BAND) and ever since I got into it I have been trying to look for other good ska bands but the ones I have looked up already are really lame. I doubt there are any punkers on this website but still worth a try.

Citizen Fish is a ska band whose members, including the lead singer, are from The Subhumans - one of the best punk bands of the 80's. I don't care much for ska but I love Citizen Fish - especially their album Free Souls in a Trapped Environment.
"If you claim to value nonviolence and you consume animal products, you need to rethink your position on nonviolence." - Gary Francione

THE WORLD IS VEGAN! If you want it
Thebassist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 1:06:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Im 16 in a normal American Highschool.
I can tell you that myself as well 1 other person are the only ones at our school who like Ska punk. We are trying to start of the 4th wave of ska. incorporating scremo or emo music into it.