Jump to topic:

James mutha fuggin Brown

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2011 1:03:47 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I encourage all to listen to that second to last one. God daaaaaaaamn that sh!t be funkay.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2011 1:06:32 AM
Holy sh!t my last post is the first in the topic.

Glitched up, that sh!t be funkaaaaaay!

Funkaaaaaaay!

God Daaaaaaamnn.

It's a fuggin miracle of funk.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
nerdykiller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2011 1:07:56 AM
At 11/6/2011 1:03:47 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
I encourage all to listen to that second to last one. God daaaaaaaamn that sh!t be funkay.

I KNOW
I love this guy
his music is beast huh?
nerdykiller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2011 1:08:24 AM
At 11/6/2011 1:56:42 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
It ain't the most complicated music in the world, but god daaaamn it be funky.

If your idea of James Brown is just "Livin' In America" or "I Feel Good", you don't really know the Godfather of Soul, the man who really brought the funk to the masses.

My black brothers know the man, but unfortunately, most white people I know, those two tracks are the only things they know about the most sampled artist in recording history.

This is all straight up feel good music, the kind of stuff you can drink a few beers and dance to.

Turn on yo funk motah, and god dam that nigga could dance. If you are a woman or gay, there is something wrong with you if you don't find his moves sexay.

I swear man, you feel this brotha's sh!t, and if you don't, there is somethin' wrong with ya.

I like superbad the most
how about you?
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2011 1:15:33 AM
At 11/6/2011 1:08:24 AM, nerdykiller wrote:
I like superbad the most
how about you?

God daaaaamn, foo, I'm already tripped out at the fact that the post order got screwed up in this topic. I see it as a sign that James Brown is the GOD of Funk!

That may be a drunken evaluation but...

I agree, superbad is fuggin bitchin.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2011 1:17:54 AM
It's a god damn miracle.
nerdykiller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2011 1:27:55 AM

If your idea of James Brown is just "Livin' In America" or "I Feel Good", you don't really know the Godfather of Soul, the man who really brought the funk to the masses.

My black brothers know the man, but unfortunately, most white people I know, those two tracks are the only things they know about the most sampled artist in recording history.

This is all straight up feel good music, the kind of stuff you can drink a few beers and dance to.

Turn on yo funk motah, and god dam that nigga could dance. If you are a woman or gay, there is something wrong with you if you don't find his moves sexay.

I swear man, you feel this brotha's sh!t, and if you don't, there is somethin' wrong with ya.

lol
all good songs man.
dude he is amazing
from early as 55 to 80 he created good motherfvcking music bro.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2011 1:38:20 AM
The miracle workin' James Brown.
nerdykiller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2011 1:40:32 AM

I know i feel it
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2011 1:56:42 AM