Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

I Won The Complete Matrix Collection, But...

WriterSelbe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 9:30:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So, I was like the only person to enter this giveaway on a blog for the Complete Matrix Collection: The Matrix, The Matric Reloaded, The Matrix Revolutions, The Animatrix, and The Making Of The Matrix.

However, I heard that the last two sucked, and I'm wondering if the Animatrix is the complete movie in animated format or just basically a few animated scenes. Also, I figured DDO would be able to give me the best answers to these questions.

Try not to spoil. Another question: What year was The Matrix made in?
Meatros
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 7:56:53 AM
At 12/13/2011 9:30:31 PM, WriterSelbe wrote:
So, I was like the only person to enter this giveaway on a blog for the Complete Matrix Collection: The Matrix, The Matric Reloaded, The Matrix Revolutions, The Animatrix, and The Making Of The Matrix.

However, I heard that the last two sucked, and I'm wondering if the Animatrix is the complete movie in animated format or just basically a few animated scenes. Also, I figured DDO would be able to give me the best answers to these questions.

I thought the Matrix was made in either 1998 or 1999. I could be wrong. I also seem to recall I liked one or two of the shorts in the Animatrix.
Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 5:47:55 PM

It was released in March 0f 1999. The Animatrix is a series of animated shorts like Meatros said.

In my personal opinion if I had to rate the trilogy, I would say..
Matrix-A
Reloaded-B
Revolutions-C

In other words, it was a gradual decline.
WriterSelbe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 6:27:58 PM
At 12/14/2011 5:47:55 PM, Xerge wrote:

It was released in March 0f 1999. The Animatrix is a series of animated shorts like Meatros said.

Matrix-A
Reloaded-B
Revolutions-C

Are the second two even worth watching? I mean, now that I have them I will. But I don't want to expect much out of them if I'm going to be disappointed.
Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 6:43:12 PM
At 12/14/2011 6:27:58 PM, WriterSelbe wrote:

Matrix-A
Reloaded-B
Revolutions-C

Are the second two even worth watching? I mean, now that I have them I will. But I don't want to expect much out of them if I'm going to be disappointed.

I would say even though it is not as good as the first one, the second movie is still worth watching. The third one I'm not to sure about. It has good moments..but I do not think it was enough. However, some people have different perspectives..so don't lose hope just yet.
WriterSelbe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 6:45:31 PM
At 12/14/2011 6:43:12 PM, Xerge wrote:

Matrix-A
Reloaded-B
Revolutions-C

I would say even though it is not as good as the first one, the second movie is still worth watching. The third one I'm not to sure about. It has good moments..but I do not think it was enough. However, some people have different perspectives..so don't lose hope just yet.

What about the Animatrix? What's your opinion on it?
Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 7:05:10 PM
At 12/14/2011 6:45:31 PM, WriterSelbe wrote:
At 12/14/2011 6:43:12 PM, Xerge wrote:

Matrix-A
Reloaded-B
Revolutions-C

What about the Animatrix? What's your opinion on it?

LOL! Well, there was some shorts I liked, like the one that told the backstory of the Matrix. Others I did not like too well.