Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

The Twilight Zone

UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 3:52:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So, last night I was on both DDO and the Syfy channel, which was running a marathon of Twilight Zones. Guess which one I paid more attention to. Now I'm hooked, but need some guidance in the universe of not only of sight and sound but of mind. In other words, which episodes are the beginner's key of imagination to really unlock that door?
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 9:33:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
From the little I have seen of them, I would say none, just start wherever.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 11:03:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I absolutely adored "Time Enough At Last," as well as It's a Good Life."
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 9:48:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/2/2012 3:52:29 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
So, last night I was on both DDO and the Syfy channel, which was running a marathon of Twilight Zones. Guess which one I paid more attention to. Now I'm hooked, but need some guidance in the universe of not only of sight and sound but of mind. In other words, which episodes are the beginner's key of imagination to really unlock that door?

I watched it too. This show is one of the greatest television series of all time. More on this one later.
Meatros
Posts: 1,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 9:30:45 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
IIRC there were a few written by Matheson or at least one in particular - it was where these astronauts land on a planet and find their own craft, crash landed, on the same planet. Good stuff.
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 4:56:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/5/2012 9:30:45 AM, Meatros wrote:
IIRC there were a few written by Matheson or at least one in particular - it was where these astronauts land on a planet and find their own craft, crash landed, on the same planet. Good stuff.

IIRC?
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 6:48:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 4:56:32 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 1/5/2012 9:30:45 AM, Meatros wrote:
IIRC there were a few written by Matheson or at least one in particular - it was where these astronauts land on a planet and find their own craft, crash landed, on the same planet. Good stuff.

IIRC?

"If I remember correctly"