Jump to topic:

The Movie 'The Devil Inside' *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 10:57:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Did anyone here on this forum see this movie ? It is called The Devil Inside. I heard that it was okay, and only scary if you are one that is easily scared. But anyway, the commercials were somewhat disturbing if you ask me. I never thought that we would see another exorcist movie after the last. I see that I was wrong. I just do not like this new weird production that they do nowadays. You got bodies running up walls and twisting themselves in many different directions.
It seems kind of corny to be honest here. I just wish they would go back to the basics when doing these types of films. What do you say..........
devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 11:26:24 AM
I heard that it was terrible, but I haven't seen it yet.
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 5:15:17 PM
It sucked horribly. I am a horrible movie fan, so I will see every one as it comes into theaters regaurdless of if I know beforehand it would suck. Horror movies have gone hill lately. I like the horror movies that take the different approaches. The old "thing", and "The mist", The paranormal activity series, those ones are the interesting ones in my mind.

Something about the devil isnt scary to me..
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2012 9:10:09 AM
Its scary, but it wont compare to the woman in black...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 6:00:56 AM
I havnt seen it but my dad and his side of the family are HUGE scary movie fans so apparently I am going to have to watch it with them soon. Unless I make an excuse lol
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
CrimsonTokala
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 10:29:26 PM
Most of the people I work with on my night shifts are huge horror movie fans and I had to listen to them complain for the whole weekend about how bad it was if that helps any.
Brain_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 11:11:55 PM
At 1/23/2012 5:15:17 PM, TUF wrote:
It sucked horribly. I am a horrible movie fan, so I will see every one as it comes into theaters regaurdless of if I know beforehand it would suck. Horror movies have gone hill lately. I like the horror movies that take the different approaches. The old "thing", and "The mist", The paranormal activity series, those ones are the interesting ones in my mind.

Something about the devil isnt scary to me..

"the mist"! the newest one? It sucked. Terrible acting and just an incredibly stupid ending. Just my opinion tho.
Tiffany1billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 9:03:02 AM
I was wondering about this movie too; I heard it was REALLY scary :/ !! Not surprised to see all the mixed reviews, so I'll have to build up some courage & get someone else to join me (moral support). Scary movies should never be watched alone...
Tiffany
samparker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2012 6:26:27 AM
yes i really watched this movie it was totally horrible. i see this movie with my friends because in alone totally scared then i found the link of this movie :- http://www.livewatchmovies.com...
watch online movies @ www.livewatchmovies.com
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 10:03:22 AM
At 9/1/2012 6:26:27 AM, samparker wrote:
yes i really watched this movie it was totally horrible. i see this movie with my friends because in alone totally scared then i found the link of this movie :- http://www.livewatchmovies.com...

Yes, you are corret. Cheesy and poorly produced.