Jump to topic:

Lamb of God Releases "Resolution"

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 4:44:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
On the same day as the solar storm, Lamb of God releases their latest album.

If you dont know who Lamb of God is, theyre the heaviest and most energetic metal band around and theyre from America. Though not as deep of a growl or low tune of guitars of death metal artists, Lamb of God still manages to be the heaviest with their rhythmic and precise riffs and sharp, piercing vocals with understandable screams.

For those not familiar, look up "Laid to Rest," "Walk With Me In Hell," "Ruin," and "Vigil."

I've yet to hear their new album, but it has already been proclaimed to be some of their best and heaviest work yet.

I plan to pick it up today after work. Anyone else copping this album?

"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 5:42:09 PM
At 1/24/2012 4:44:02 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
On the same day as the solar storm, Lamb of God releases their latest album.:

Thanks for reminding me, I totally fogrot about it. Have only heard one track so far, but I have their entire discography, so I need to donwload it.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 5:57:11 PM
At 1/24/2012 5:42:09 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 1/24/2012 4:44:02 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
On the same day as the solar storm, Lamb of God releases their latest album.:

Thanks for reminding me, I totally fogrot about it. Have only heard one track so far, but I have their entire discography, so I need to donwload it.

Yeah, apparently their single (Ghostwalker) is the worst song of the album (kinda like Redneck and Set to Fail from last previous releases). The rest of the album is supposed to be a banger.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 6:01:40 PM
Yeah, apparently their single (Ghostwalker) is the worst song of the album:

Good, because I really wasn't feeling that song. Hope the rest of the album shines.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2012 4:43:18 AM
At 1/24/2012 6:01:40 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Yeah, apparently their single (Ghostwalker) is the worst song of the album:

Good, because I really wasn't feeling that song. Hope the rest of the album shines.

Picked it up at Best Buy and listened to it once through. Play it through your car speakers, it will blow you away with that opening track. Gotta have bass because the tracks just aren't the same without the drums. Being able to hear the drums real loud definitely enhances every song. It's just not the same without. (Though, any high quality speakers will do. It's just my car is the only thing with adequate speakers.)

I have to give it more listens to fully appreciate it and give a proper analysis though. But given the majority of the reviews and my first impression, it's definitely a banger and will get lots of car play.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat