Jump to topic:

Favorite Dream?

kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2012 5:32:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well everyone, I got kinda bored so I am going to make this forum. What is your favorite dream EVAH? Ok here is mine....

Ok now this might be REALLY WIERD and AKWARD....

Well, I had a dream that I was at my school and for some wierd reason, I had this curse that whenever I think of a girl(s) then I turn into one. So throughout the entire day I would always go to the bathroom so that nobody would see me change into my female form. Throughout the entire day was really wierd just to let you know.... It felt so great though, as if.... Wait... nvm... I should just tell you my dream... So anyway, then when the final bell rang, I was going out of a building and I just had this feeling that this dream was almost over and so I went to the bathroom one last time, but the bathroom was in use so I waited. Then while I was waiting this girl came up to me and started talking to me and I thought, Oh no.... Then we started dancing cause music started playing randomly! and so Obviously I was thinking about her and so when she looked at me again I was a girl! So she got scared and my dream faded away....

I loved that dream. It was incredible because I always love these dreams when I have them.

What about you guys?
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
MasterKage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2012 5:59:53 PM
There's two dreams I've had in my life that will stay in my mind, even after my death.

Dream 1: I am outside with my mother and all my siblings. My brother shouts look over there. I get confused. I look in the first direction that my head wants to. I see this...light shaped object. From what I remember, it was in the shape of a Haunter, from pokemon, you know.

I have no idea what the dream meant at all. Thoughts would be appreciated, because I've been trying to make since of it since I dreamt it.

Dream 2: This dream is a tad bit personal, so don't make fun of it, please.

There is a female I met in my eighth grade year of junior high.
I was outside again, but this time it was sunny and it was daylight. The female's name is Irene, there was an unusually large yellow school bus. She started to board it and I felt that if she did, something terrible would happen. I began to cry, and that is all I remember.

I think this dream is showing how I care for her.

Alternative thoughts would be appreciated, though.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 6:26:00 AM
At 1/25/2012 5:59:53 PM, MasterKage wrote:
There's two dreams I've had in my life that will stay in my mind, even after my death.

Dream 1: I am outside with my mother and all my siblings. My brother shouts look over there. I get confused. I look in the first direction that my head wants to. I see this...light shaped object. From what I remember, it was in the shape of a Haunter, from pokemon, you know.

I have no idea what the dream meant at all. Thoughts would be appreciated, because I've been trying to make since of it since I dreamt it.

Dream 2: This dream is a tad bit personal, so don't make fun of it, please.

There is a female I met in my eighth grade year of junior high.
I was outside again, but this time it was sunny and it was daylight. The female's name is Irene, there was an unusually large yellow school bus. She started to board it and I felt that if she did, something terrible would happen. I began to cry, and that is all I remember.

I think this dream is showing how I care for her.

Alternative thoughts would be appreciated, though.

cool dreams, I also had a few of your dream 2s. but they were no match for my favorite dream.
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Godsconservativegirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:26:32 PM
lol, this is one of my favorites!

okay, I was in a spaceship which was awesome since I like science. With my mom and my big sis and my lil sis. I ate something, lol and our spaceship was between earth and mars I think. lol anyway, we took a break, we floated into outer space with a weird fence so we won't float off into space. and also, we had our space suits on while we were floating and we didn't have oxygen tanks! we could breathe in space! I was having fun. then when we were done floating, and got back into the space ship, Hacker from the show cyberspace came on the ship and he was chasing me! lol boy, was I running going in room after rooms, little stares case after stares case( sorry I can't spells stares. If this doesn't make sense, in the dream, I was going down the stares.) and then I got tired of him, grabbed and Captain crunch box, I was whacking him with it saying " Hi-ya! TAKE-THAT!! In the Name of Jesus, I'll whack you in the head!!! and then the dream ended, lol!! :D
"John 3:16 For God so Loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth on him shall not perish, but shall have ever lasting life."

God'sconservativegirl :)
Godsconservativegirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:29:13 PM
At 2/11/2012 9:26:32 PM, Godsconservativegirl wrote:

okay, I was in a spaceship which was awesome since I like science. With my mom and my big sis and my lil sis. I ate something, lol and our spaceship was between earth and mars I think. lol anyway, we took a break, we floated into outer space with a weird fence so we won't float off into space. and also, we had our space suits on while we were floating and we didn't have oxygen tanks! we could breathe in space! I was having fun. then when we were done floating, and got back into the space ship, Hacker from the show cyberspace came on the ship and he was chasing me! lol boy, was I running going in room after rooms, little stares case after stares case( sorry I can't spells stares. If this doesn't make sense, in the dream, I was going down the stares.) and then I got tired of him, grabbed and Captain crunch box, I was whacking him with it saying " Hi-ya! TAKE-THAT!! In the Name of Jesus, I'll whack you in the head!!! and then the dream ended, lol!! :D

sorry, I meant Grabbed A Captain crunch box, lol!
"John 3:16 For God so Loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth on him shall not perish, but shall have ever lasting life."

God'sconservativegirl :)
DevonNetzley
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 9:05:38 AM
My favorite dream was when i was running through the misty forest in a pack of wolves. ^.=.^ It was pretty exhilarating.
"If you truly want to do something, the only person standing in your way is yourself"
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 9:12:43 AM
At 2/11/2012 9:29:13 PM, Godsconservativegirl wrote:
At 2/11/2012 9:26:32 PM, Godsconservativegirl wrote:

sorry, I meant Grabbed A Captain crunch box, lol!

Lol! Hilarious dream! xD
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 9:13:28 AM
At 2/15/2012 9:05:38 AM, DevonNetzley wrote:
My favorite dream was when i was running through the misty forest in a pack of wolves. ^.=.^ It was pretty exhilarating.

Wow, that must have been fun to be with people that you adore. ^-^
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 4:07:30 PM
Turning into women? That's interesting. I've never turned into other stuff in my dream. Maybe i'll try it sometime. ;)

I have quite a few dreams that stick out in my mind. Usually my favorite ones are the ones where I realize I'm dreaming, and then I create a whole new scene. Everything becomes much more vivid and beautiful. I like to fly in those dreams. Or I like to ask the other people in my dream what their purpose is. They give the most interesting answers and I would recommend anyone who can lucid dream to try this :)

I had this weird dream one time where "the government" put on a fireworks show. Everyone was so busy watching the fireworks that they didn't notice the government took down the real moon and put up a fake one. It had this gold tower on it. I kept running around telling everyone what the government did but no one believed me.

try deciphering that one! lol.

One of my other favorites was when I was on the beach and a storm was approaching. Everyone started running into a forest away from the beach but I took this path up on a cliff and looked out over the shore. All these images started spinning around the sky. Vibrant colors, different shapes and scenes.

I've had a couple of dreams where I've died and those are always fun. It's scary at first when I'm running from the killer. But then I get shot in the heart and everything turns white. A peaceful calm takes over me.

Then I've had some more spiritual and/or prophetic ones but i'll keep those to myself.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 5:15:20 PM
I shot... <censor>

If I said who the secret service would get me.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 8:42:17 AM
At 2/15/2012 4:07:30 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Turning into women? That's interesting. I've never turned into other stuff in my dream. Maybe i'll try it sometime. ;)

I have quite a few dreams that stick out in my mind. Usually my favorite ones are the ones where I realize I'm dreaming, and then I create a whole new scene. Everything becomes much more vivid and beautiful. I like to fly in those dreams. Or I like to ask the other people in my dream what their purpose is. They give the most interesting answers and I would recommend anyone who can lucid dream to try this :)

I had this weird dream one time where "the government" put on a fireworks show. Everyone was so busy watching the fireworks that they didn't notice the government took down the real moon and put up a fake one. It had this gold tower on it. I kept running around telling everyone what the government did but no one believed me.

One of my other favorites was when I was on the beach and a storm was approaching. Everyone started running into a forest away from the beach but I took this path up on a cliff and looked out over the shore. All these images started spinning around the sky. Vibrant colors, different shapes and scenes.

I've had a couple of dreams where I've died and those are always fun. It's scary at first when I'm running from the killer. But then I get shot in the heart and everything turns white. A peaceful calm takes over me.

Then I've had some more spiritual and/or prophetic ones but i'll keep those to myself.

Lol yeah I have had a few of those kind of dreams where I am dying. I once dreamed I was a vampire and a hunter tried to kill me with a steak. Well, the one used to kill vampires, not the meat lol. :P
DevonNetzley
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 8:52:19 AM
At 2/15/2012 9:13:28 AM, kyro90 wrote:

At times it is. ^.=.^
"If you truly want to do something, the only person standing in your way is yourself"
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 8:57:44 AM
At 2/16/2012 8:52:19 AM, DevonNetzley wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:13:28 AM, kyro90 wrote:

At times it is. ^.=.^

i wish I was able to pick what kind of dream it could be that I am having. That would make my life A LOT better.
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 9:03:12 AM

I don't even know how to react to this.

I'm inclined not to take it seriously, because I might come off as melodramatic.

Or, rather... that was intense. o.o
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 9:09:46 AM
Anyone ever have a dream, were they realize their dreaming, and then you can do whatever you want? I love those.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 9:18:00 AM
Well, I always feel left out in conversations like this. There have always been two inescapable rules about my dreams hitherto:

They are always abstracted and illogical in some way, and I never, ever realize that I'm dreaming, in effect, accepting the abnormality as completely natural. Intellectually and logically, I don't seem different in any way.

Other things that I've noticed are that I have a whole set of memories specifically in my dream state that doesn't exist in reality. So, during dreams, I'll remember events from other dreams, or different events altogether, and I'd completely understand them, as the memory would be every bit as vivid and convincing as a real memory. Except, of course, it would be abstract and illogical.

By this, I mean that people are walking about without swinging their legs, or all of the lights everywhere are shut off, or that space doesn't really abide by the same laws. By the latter I mean...

...well, the most recent dream I remember, I was in a fairly small room, say, the size of a typical living room. It was a party of some sort. I was having one conversation, then I walked to someone else to talk to him. However, walking to him to speak to him was... almost an exodus -- it took a long time. It's hard to explain. A lot transpired in those five feet.

I guess I don't really have a favorite dream. Not that I can think of. They're never really "scary" or "happy" or "interesting." They're always just a bunch of ????? by the time I wake up.

For example, in high school, I had a dream that I woke up and walked outside of my parent's house to find a fifty foot truck that literally looked like a plastic toy parked at the curb. One think I remember doing once getting inside is running over people and finding it hysterically funny. The colors were very bright in that one.

In another, I ordered a burrito from Taco Bell and when I received it, I discovered it was literally a stick of butter wrapped in a flour tortilla coated with cheap bean sauce. I ate half of it, then woke up and felt sick for the rest of the day.

In another, I was eating mountains of peanutbutter naked.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 12:31:57 PM
At 2/16/2012 9:03:12 AM, Ren wrote:

I'm inclined not to take it seriously, because I might come off as melodramatic.

Well then... I don't know how to react to this comment :P

I suppose I will take it a compliment because I've always rather enjoyed having intense dreams. At least they aren't the ones where you are working or in the grocery store.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 12:36:03 PM
At 2/16/2012 9:18:00 AM, Ren wrote:

Other things that I've noticed are that I have a whole set of memories specifically in my dream state that doesn't exist in reality. So, during dreams, I'll remember events from other dreams, or different events altogether, and I'd completely understand them, as the memory would be every bit as vivid and convincing as a real memory. Except, of course, it would be abstract and illogical.

that's one way to realize that you are dreaming :) If you can recognize that you are especially attuned to your previous dreams, then you can recognize that you are dreaming now.

In another, I was eating mountains of peanutbutter naked.
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 12:39:56 PM
At 2/16/2012 12:31:57 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:

I suppose I will take it a compliment because I've always rather enjoyed having intense dreams. At least they aren't the ones where you are working or in the grocery store.

Hmm... what I meant was, I considered your explanation meaningful, and thoughts like a lingering curiosity of what the moon might be, and whether the gold tower is a hint, is likely to haunt me for some time. :)
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 12:51:46 PM
At 2/16/2012 12:39:56 PM, Ren wrote:
At 2/16/2012 12:31:57 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:

Hmm... what I meant was, I considered your explanation meaningful, and thoughts like a lingering curiosity of what the moon might be, and whether the gold tower is a hint, is likely to haunt me for some time. :)

well get in line, those thoughts have haunted me for the last 6 years. :P candy-coated dream dictionaries don't really do a dream justice.
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 6:58:39 AM
Lol, I just woke up and had another dream as a girl. :P Incredible...
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2012 6:14:31 AM
my least favorite dream was where my brothers get killed. one died under a train, another got shot and the eldest, i cant remember.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2012 9:02:21 AM
One of the only I can remember that had any kind of plot arc:
"Dream started as dingo and her looking for somewhere to build a dome for their product to debate in with other companies. Then it changed to Dylan taking me to his dad's huge house where there were ps4s. Then it went back to her and I was lost so we went to the same house that she said was her dads and she had an Alienware then I went to the bottom of the house and saw totalbiscuit and others playing the ps4s and the game was some kind of flying mech fighter then her dad used his phones gps to find the hotel then on the walk back she told me that her parents died and she lived with her grandparents then I went back to the hotel and I woke up.
Her name was something like "Barie" or something but I know it started with a b."

I have no fvcking idea what this was about. I wrote this literally right after I woke up. I also remember a trailer park and me falling through stairs...
New York makes for an interesting dream landscape.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2012 9:53:21 AM
I had a weird dream once. It was one of those dreams where I was at a school dance, October 25th, 7:00. I was spinning and I started flying. I went out the door, and I say 3 10 signs on the ground. Then my feet got tired. And I fell. Then I hit the ground and woke up. And I had a bloody nose when I woke up. It was creepy.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 10:41:25 AM
Here's my favourite dream that I can remember: I was in Potions Class and Neville accidentally made a potion that acid burned the entire school and Harry Potter was consumed in it, so it was now my responsibility to find and kill Voldemort. It was like a quest :D
yang.