leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2009 5:32:52 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/10/2009 8:01:13 AM, theLwerd wrote:
... was MEH.

Kind of like the Da Vinci Code then hey? Dan Brown's books (excellent though they are, in my opinion, though I know there's a lot who disagree) should NOT be turned into movies. There is waaaaaaay to much historical theory and too many interesting asides thrown in by Brown that just can't make it to the screen.

Well thanks, you kinda told me what I expected anyway. I don't think I'll go watch it at the flicks, maybe just a download.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2009 5:44:39 PM
I enjoyed it. Better than the DV Code. Less emphasis on shady pseudo-links to religious cults and reasoning, better thriller/mystery action with a great twist.
Prophecy_Denied
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2009 7:53:04 PM
I enjoyed it, better than the DV Code but you leave feeling that the movie was missing something.

They added more action and twists than DV Code that's for sure.
That girl who smiles at you everyday. That man who opened the door for you. That kid who's dating your daughter. We are amongst you.
http://churchofsatan.com...