Jump to topic:

Did You See The Grammy's ?

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 12:41:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It was terrible. Other than the songs by Adele, and the heartwarming tributes to Whitney Houston. The Grammys was filled with talentless, heartless, worthless, pieces of trash. What do you think ?
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 3:38:50 PM
I did not watch the show
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 10:33:44 PM
At 2/13/2012 12:41:53 PM, inferno wrote:
It was terrible. Other than the songs by Adele, and the heartwarming tributes to Whitney Houston. The Grammys was filled with talentless, heartless, worthless, pieces of trash. What do you think ?

The Foo Fighters would like to have a word with you.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 1:15:56 PM
At 2/13/2012 10:33:44 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:

The Foo Fighters would like to have a word with you.

Except them.
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 2:23:13 PM

Man fuckthatfatbitch Adele. She had a couple good songs that got overplayed to death and the rest of her shitwas weak asfuck like that "set fire to the rain" song. She is such a shallow piece of garbage as a person too; her royalties came through a couple mill less than she expected because of taxes and she was all like "I feel like buying a gun and going out into public and just keep shooting..." I'm sorry anyone that ignorant doesn't deserve my support in any way.
Rob